Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 3.35 Average
A solution for Signal Problem in rainy days
Advertisement
(09-04-2010, 06:15 PM)B.JAYACHANDRAN Wrote: Where we can apply? dish (or) LNB , please suggest and also inform the price for car Wax

thanks

(09-03-2010, 08:49 PM)SRK Wrote:
[Image: 43613_ori.jpg]

I have applied Formula 1 Car Wax to my Tata(Sky minidish . Now I am getting better signals than before during heavy rain:jump: . Apply Car wax to your dth dish [As you apply to your car/bike] & Get clear pictures during rain .

Car wax is available in most of Super Markets & Vehicle related stores .

I bought it for Rs 350 2 years back . Don't know the exact current price
Advertisement
@Bhat I have applied it to both Lnb & dish . You will get best result if you apply it to both .
According to me the Dish is only to reflect the signals towords the LNB.The rain water does not stay in Dish as its very nice part and i think doesnt make much defferance ,any way wax or oil will help like antirust coating for the dish.others can try this also.
If apply wax to dish , we can prevent rusting also So apply to both .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rain_fade
Very good Idea Sai,

I think this wil surely work for DTH during the rains.:up:
Car Wax is really a good tool to deal with signal problem in rainy day. I have tried it and see that it works well. Thanks you for your suggestion!
(09-04-2010, 06:35 PM)is it suitable on sun direct also ? Wrote: Apply it to both LNB & DISH

[Image: dbLj8.jpg]

yes, TATA SKY Dish is very good......

Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DTH News: Set-top boxes likely to become more affordable with indigenous solution nairrk 3 813 02-01-2016, 10:52 PM
Last Post: alexanderwade2016
  IDF Exclusive: Need help with getting signal on FTA satellite dish ArvindChennai 0 698 07-06-2014, 05:02 PM
Last Post: ArvindChennai
  Tip: Improve dish signal reception with a funnel vinay_kumar 15 15,044 09-11-2013, 05:33 PM
Last Post: patash