Sponsors

Thread Rating:
  • 147 Votes - 2.61 Average
Big TV Installation in Middle East region - A Handy Information.
07-27-2011, 07:40 PM
RE: Big TV Installation in Middle East region - A Handy Information.
Good info.

can we use the same dish to get tatasky or airtel ?

becas te cost of installation of 2.4m dish is too high in Riyadh and Dammam. 650-700sr
will be good if anyone try to catch the signals and place picture here.

regards
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Sponsors
07-27-2011, 08:29 PM
Yes, you can use the same dish for other providers, provided its signal is available at your location. At the moment, Airtel is having good signal, then reliance and some other providers as well.. You have to realign and tune to the appropriate positions.

Post your queries in appropriate thread to find more about other DTH's and its availability in Middle East.
Regards,

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
10-25-2011, 07:58 PM
Dear Mr. AB

Are you getting 24 hrs good signal from BigTv tps with your 240 CM dish ?
10-25-2011, 08:50 PM
Hi Dilbi,
Well at the moment i do not have Reliance; Actually I moved to ADTV once i found they got signal coverage... It used to give some troubles once in a while and needed to give some fine tune...
However, i believe recently they improved the singal of RDTV?

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
10-27-2011, 11:43 PM
Hai,

Still RDTV 12723 TP is weak
11-26-2011, 12:58 PM
Dear Brothers

Presently im in North or saudi arabia(Aljouf Region),now i want to use my sundirect here ,Please Advise me how i can receive Sundiect signal.....

Thanks
11-26-2011, 07:45 PM
@Basith;
Do not post repetative/same comments/questions in different threads...

12-14-2011, 08:47 PM
[b]hi i am living in south of ksa in gizan will i be able to receive big tv ? can any 1 form saudi arabia help in this
regard.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.[/size]
12-15-2011, 06:51 PM
(12-14-2011 08:47 PM)dr omar Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.[b]hi i am living in south of ksa in gizan will i be able to receive big tv ? can any 1 form saudi arabia help in this
regard.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.[/size]

It will be hard; you may try with bigger dishes, like 240+... but not sure... u will get the signal. Approach any local technician first..

Thank given by dr omar
12-21-2011, 11:00 PM
thanx for the reply , 1 more thing i need to know the signal is mpeg 4 , for big tv
can i use mpeg 2 reciver to catch the signal ,as i am still trying to locate the sat ,kindly advce as my tect guy was using a normal mpeg 2 reciver ?
waiting for ur reply .
Thank given by kaleemansari

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Exclusive: Frequency Wise Channel Updates of Reliance Digital TV on Measat 3 at 91.5 East Sathish 31 3,306 Yesterday 08:01 AM
Last Post: Sathish
  Breaking News: DD -India & DD -North East added on Reliance Digital TV sam16 0 231 06-24-2014 10:05 AM
Last Post: sam16
  Reliance Digital TV Users from Middle East (Discuss Issues/Pros/Cons Here) Mr.AB 78 29,757 11-25-2013 11:39 PM
Last Post: twinkleeye
  RF Scan and Blind Scan reports of Reliance Digital TV TP's on Measat 3 at 91.5 East Sathish 0 844 08-30-2013 11:20 AM
Last Post: Sathish
  Breaking News: Test Channel 1 added on Reliance Digital TV on Measat 3 at 91.5 East Sathish 6 1,165 01-10-2013 04:04 PM
Last Post: Mukherjee Samir
  Help: Can we get Big TV signals in Mddle East ariffmm 1 1,089 12-28-2010 09:21 PM
Last Post: Mr.AB
Sad Misleading Information in BIG TV website Jignesh 1 835 09-14-2010 06:28 PM
Last Post: saurabh_g