Thread Rating:
  • 53 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Big TV Installation in Middle East region - A Handy Information.
@omar,yes mpeg2 receiver is enough to track and tune the signal.
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
Thanks given by:
I'm living in Taif and i have 2.8M Hunter dish,right now i have TATA sky which is having very weak signal,only 3TPS are working 24hours,Thats why i tried to locate my dish in to SES 7 and Measat,but i could not get those signals,In ses 7 position 12328/H/5000 I'm able to get 60% signal in my FTA Technosat Mepg2 receiver but for Airtel Tps i could receive just around 20% unlock signal.Some technicians are advised me 20%unlock signal is enough if you bring&Install AD receiver possibly it could work
If some one knows please advice for this twist.

Alansenthil.P
Thanks given by:
(01-29-2012, 01:45 PM)alansenthil.p Wrote: I'm living in Taif and i have 2.8M Hunter dish,right now i have TATA sky which is having very weak signal,only 3TPS are working 24hours,Thats why i tried to locate my dish in to SES 7 and Measat,but i could not get those signals,In ses 7 position 12328/H/5000 I'm able to get 60% signal in my FTA Technosat Mepg2 receiver but for Airtel Tps i could receive just around 20% unlock signal.Some technicians are advised me 20%unlock signal is enough if you bring&Install AD receiver possibly it could work
If some one knows please advice for this twist.

Alansenthil.P

i gave up in getting the signal for ses7 and bigtv tried with 240 hunter ,i was not able to get a proper tect support in my area,now i hv instaled dishtv 100.5 i am getting hd channels i think 40 + channels i used a 90 cm offset dish the signal is around 85%,20% signal i dont think it will be ok for long run .i suggest get a dishtv reciver hd and use it .
Thanks given by:
I have a reliance big tv. located in Saudi Arabia Dammam
It had a signal of 35% .

It was working fine but today when I switched it on I am getting a first Installation screen. saying signal is poor.

The OL frequency mentioned is 11700
Base Frequency 12683
FEC 3/4
Symbol rate 27500

Kindly help me and let me know what shall i put so that my signal quality shows good.

I have a hunter dish and it has not been touched since the day installed.
Thanks given by:
pls help me how to fix big tv in saudi im from madina pls help me..........
I have 190cm dish and dansat LNB
Thanks given by:
Very good, useful & handy information indeed.
Try and spread the message of happiness and peace everywhere:happy:
Thanks given by:
Just let you know that RDTV HD channels frequency strength seems to have been reduced and it is not visible anymore in some part of middle east. Normal channels are seem to be okay.

However, it has to be said that best clarity and most reliable set top boxes are from RDTV.
Thanks given by: