Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News Celkon Mobile Cup Cricket 2013 Tri Series Live on DD Direct Plus
DD - Direct Plus will show Celkon Mobile Cricket Cup 2013 Tri- Series between India, West Indies and Srilanka Live. It will show all India matches in group stage and the final irrespective of whether India qualifies or not. It will be available Live on DD -National. It will also have an exclsuive pre match, mid match and post match wrap up show " Fourth Umpire". That show will be hosted by Mr. Raman Bhanot. It will also have guest of experts like Dr. Narottam Puri, Mrs. Anjum Chopra, Mr. Akash Chopra, Mr. Nayan Mongia and others. Sometimes Chetan Sharma, Vijay Dahiya also might come. Besides all these, some FM Gold station will also beam live running cricket commentary alternately in Hindi and English. FM Gold also available on DD -Direct Plus just like DD -National.

DD Direct Plus subscribers enjoy this cricketing season.
Try and spread the message of happiness and peace everywhere:happy:
Thanks given by:
So, finally DD also decided to show cricket live. I was expecting DD showing atleast some matches of Champion Trophy..
Thanks given by:
(06-27-2013, 06:40 PM)nairrk Wrote: So, finally DD also decided to show cricket live. I was expecting DD showing atleast some matches of Champion Trophy..

DD Direct Plus did telecast Champions Trophy 2013 matches Live. It showed all the Group Matches of India and the semifinals and finals. It also had the special cricket talk show " Fourth Umpire."
Thanks given by:
(06-28-2013, 08:32 AM)sam16 Wrote:
(06-27-2013, 06:40 PM)nairrk Wrote: So, finally DD also decided to show cricket live. I was expecting DD showing atleast some matches of Champion Trophy..

DD Direct Plus did telecast Champions Trophy 2013 matches Live. It showed all the Group Matches of India and the semifinals and finals. It also had the special cricket talk show " Fourth Umpire."

That means DD shown this telecast only on to DD Direct plus and was not available on other DTH (as I checked on Airtel Dth couple of times but nothing was there..)?
Thanks given by:
(06-28-2013, 12:21 PM)nairrk Wrote:
(06-28-2013, 08:32 AM)sam16 Wrote:

That means DD shown this telecast only on to DD Direct plus and was not available on other DTH (as I checked on Airtel Dth couple of times but nothing was there..)?

May be . But DD definitely shown Champions Trophy 2013. It was on DD -National not DD -Sports.
Thanks given by:
Oh..' I checked only on DD-Sports That may be the reason I couldn't find the telecast...:oooh no:
Thanks given by: