Sponsors

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 3.5 Average
Help Chota Packs in Airtel DTH
09-26-2012, 11:03 AM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2012 11:12 AM by nairrk.)
Chota Packs in Airtel DTH
reference the web page
http://www.airtel.in/chota-pack/chota_pack.html

there is a pack "ENGLUH PLUS". when I wanted to subscribe i got a message from airtel presence(their contact in twitter) that this pack is no more available
if so why is this pack is shown in the web page

If you go down the page you see "genre" and choose
ENGLISH ENTERTAINMENT AND MOVIES"
you get a number of packs. are they all available at the rate mentioned.

why should airtel announce some packs which are economically good for some customers and then airtel removes them. what is the motive? PROFIT PROFIT AND PROFIT AND HELL WITH CUTOMERS

when all of us including CORPORATE HEADS scream from the roof top that the government and public sector should be transparent but corporate sector are not transparent. what a shame!! It is the corporate sector who should show an example of probity, transparency and customer friendliness. Is there any hope for India either from public sector or private sector. The corporate heads are in heaven fAr above that they do not know (or do not care to know) what is happening in their companies on accounting, customer care. The CEO should sit in customer care chair for one day in a year and so the other top brass . In an English serial(I think BBC Entertainment) the top brass of a company work in lower posts unanimously for a few days to find out what is going on. Mittals and ambanis do not have time except globe trotting adding to their empire.

I am sick of fighting with these corporates . It is like hitting your head against stones. the customer care understand only computer type language.
DO DO NOT DO or REMOVE /ADD
If you add little more as a sort of explanation CC do not understand.
that is why they ask to you to send SMS and not detailed email to CC

CC do not even read the messages. they catch some word here and there and send a template reply.

written with anguish and sorrow.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Sponsors
09-26-2012, 11:28 AM
RE: Chota Packs in Airtel DTH
Did you try to add English Plus pack through Self-care? If not Try..

Go to self-care page- click on 'Add Chota Pack' - select 'English Entertainment'' and submit. You will get list of add on packs including '' English Plus top up April 12'' which have 17 channels at Rs.75/-. You can select from there.!

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
09-26-2012, 12:18 PM
(09-26-2012 11:28 AM)nairrk Wrote:  Did you try to add English Plus pack through Self-care? If not Try..

Go to self-care page- click on 'Add Chota Pack' - select 'English Entertainment'' and submit. You will get list of add on packs including '' English Plus top up April 12'' which have 17 channels at Rs.75/-. You can select from there.!

thank you very much for the help
09-26-2012, 12:23 PM
So, presume you got the ''English PlusTop Up April-12'' added onto your Pack.!?

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
09-26-2012, 12:26 PM
(09-26-2012 12:18 PM)venkat1926 Wrote:  
(09-26-2012 11:28 AM)nairrk Wrote:  Did you try to add English Plus pack through Self-care? If not Try..

thank you very much for the help

Narrick one doubt there are a few channels in top up (not free top up) and also in ENGLLSH PLUS . how to remove the duplicates. for e.g HBO is in top up originally also avble in english pluh shall I send a message
REMOVE HBO TOP UP
TO 54325
sorry for the trouble given to you
09-26-2012, 12:37 PM
So, you have HBO already activated (pay channel) and now it is there in the English Plus pack? Instead of sending sms,
try to do using self-care page. After logged on to your account, Click on ''My Package'' > ''remove chota pack'' and you will get all your chota pack lists and from there you can select the channel/pack you want to remove and then click ''submit''..!

09-26-2012, 01:13 PM
(09-26-2012 12:37 PM)nairrk Wrote:  So, you have HBO already activated (pay channel) and now it is there in the English Plus pack? Instead of sending sms,
try to do using self-care page. After logged on to your account, Click on ''My Package'' > ''remove chota pack'' and you will get all your chota pack lists and from there you can select the channel/pack you want to remove and then click ''submit''..!

naiarrk

thank you once again. this has become like rocket science. I have learnt a lot from you.
of course as usual when you recharge some money airtel immediately accepted. but when I remove some top up channels (in my case duplicate channels) it went up listing the channels to be removed with advice to check and click submit button and when I clicked submit I get error message

Sorry we are unable to process your request due to technical problem,Please try again later.

I shall try again later. I have also informed customer care(Digitaltv@in.airtel.com )

thanks again
09-26-2012, 01:17 PM
(09-26-2012 12:23 PM)nairrk Wrote:  So, presume you got the ''English PlusTop Up April-12'' added onto your Pack.!?

yes that they have added engllish plus. onlyl when I remove duplicates error message. let me try after couple of hours. thanks
09-26-2012, 02:25 PM
(09-26-2012 01:13 PM)venkat1926 Wrote:  
(09-26-2012 12:37 PM)nairrk Wrote:  So, you have HBO already activated (pay channel) and now it is there in the English Plus pack? Instead of sending sms,

naiarrk

thank you once again. this has become like rocket science. I have learnt a lot from you.
of course as usual when you recharge some money airtel immediately accepted. but when I remove some top up channels (in my case duplicate channels) it went up listing the channels to be removed with advice to check and click submit button and when I clicked submit I get error message

Sorry we are unable to process your request due to technical problem,Please try again later.

I shall try again later. I have also informed customer care(Digitaltv@in.airtel.com )

thanks again
are you switched on your set top box?,your STB must be active on channel removal or adding new one.
09-26-2012, 03:48 PM
(09-26-2012 02:25 PM)waytobala Wrote:  
(09-26-2012 01:13 PM)venkat1926 Wrote:  

naiarrk

thanks again
are you switched on your set top box?,your STB must be active on channel removal or adding new one.
thanks for your help
set top box on since about Noon. I can see that english plus channels are added But how to know whether the duplicate channels are removed . otherwise if they were not removed burn rate will go up

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Exclusive: Frequency Wise Channel Updates of Airtel Digital TV on SES7 at 108.2 East Sathish 213 19,537 Yesterday 09:07 PM
Last Post: Sathish
  Breaking News: Airtel Movies (3D) channel, LCN 191 now removed rahul1117_kumar 0 170 11-19-2014 02:59 AM
Last Post: rahul1117_kumar
Star Update: Airtel Pay Per View (PPV) Movies. nairrk 217 26,689 11-14-2014 02:04 AM
  Breaking News: Airtel Movies (3D) Channel, now added at LCN 191 rahul1117_kumar 1 301 11-14-2014 01:58 AM
  Update: Hon. PM's MANN KI BAAT channel added on Airtel Digital TV Sathish 1 277 11-02-2014 07:22 PM
Last Post: Shubham11
  Breaking News: All Airtel Movies, Channels EPG Changed rahul1117_kumar 2 325 10-21-2014 05:58 PM
Last Post: adrsh
  Breaking News: Airtel Movies 1, Channel now added at LCN 158 rahul1117_kumar 1 277 10-21-2014 05:57 PM
Last Post: adrsh
  News: Airtel, Samsung tie up to Offer TV With DTH rahul1117_kumar 0 323 10-20-2014 01:29 PM
  Breaking News: Airtel Digital TV Going to Add Sony PIX HD rajatduggal.1 2 698 10-12-2014 03:17 PM
Last Post: anilmampreth1966
  Update: EPG name of UTV Stars changed as Bindass Play on Airtel Digital TV Sathish 1 317 10-03-2014 10:40 PM