Sponsors

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 3.08 Average
Help how to record hd stb videos on pc???
06-05-2012, 01:01 PM
how to record hd stb videos on pc???
guysss..
how to record hd stb videos on pc???

like in airtel hd stb how to record star cricket hd videos on pc???
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Sponsors
06-09-2012, 11:51 AM
RE: how to record hd stb videos on pc???
any one know this question????
06-09-2012, 03:46 PM
if you go with your pc.u must have a hdmi or dvi input port and hd video capture software on your device for encrypted signals like a signal from any dth.if you want to record fta hd signal please go with digitel tv tunner card with recording specility.google may help for deep knowledge about required softwares.
06-15-2012, 06:57 PM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2012 09:26 PM by Sathish.)
(06-15-2012 02:02 PM)langc Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.shouldn't be a problem recording online videos on a pc, i mean with just a quick google search you'll find dozens of programs that can do that for you. check out for example brothersoft or softpedia, lot of stuff there.
anywho, I attached a link, you should check it out, there are some instructions on how to record videos from the internet, it's a soft called tunebite and ive been using it myself for some time, does a pretty decent job, maybe it'll come in handy for you too.
cheers!

hi
welcome new friend.
plz read the thread carefully this is not recording online videos,this is for record hd videos from hd set top box.
Thank given by masoud
03-05-2013, 10:08 PM
(06-15-2012 06:57 PM)waytobala Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(06-15-2012 02:02 PM)langc Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.shouldn't be a problem recording online videos on a pc, i mean with just a quick google search you'll find dozens of programs that can do that for you. check out for example brothersoft or softpedia, lot of stuff there.
anywho, I attached a link, you should check it out, there are some instructions on how to record videos from the internet, it's a soft called tunebite and ive been using it myself for some time, does a pretty decent job, maybe it'll come in handy for you too.
cheers!

hi
welcome new friend.
plz read the thread carefully this is not recording online videos,this is for record hd videos from hd set top box.

i'm able to record HD videos in usb pen drive inserted into Sun Direct HD set top box. But how can i play the recorded file in a PC ? Please help.
04-24-2013, 08:00 PM
All the DTH recorded videos are encrypted which can be viewed only inthat DTH STB.To watch videos in PC you should use the video screen capture software along with the device.

(03-05-2013 10:08 PM)amarrajesh Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(06-15-2012 06:57 PM)waytobala Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
cheers!

hi
welcome new friend.

i'm able to record HD videos in usb pen drive inserted into Sun Direct HD set top box. But how can i play the recorded file in a PC ? Please help.
06-03-2013, 11:39 AM
Help: I am using Sundirect HD + for recording purpose Which External Hard Drive support and the capacity ? if anyone know pls. share. Thanks.
06-03-2013, 01:27 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2013 01:30 PM by jenius-jatt.)
I think this will also help you Read this carefuly:

LINK:- Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
06-08-2013, 01:03 PM
Help: I recorded tv serial from Sundirect HD+ through Pen Drive but I remove the Pen Drive and fix to another Sundirect HD+ But not working If any one knows pls. reply. Thanks
08-24-2013, 10:47 PM
hi in sun direct HD the files u have recorded in usb cant be played in PC nor converted into any other format since sun diret hd encrypt while recording and decrypt while playing in in DTH, so recorded clip can be played in DTH alone

Regarding recording using PC

you need to have HD tv tuner recorder like this

avermedia-aver-3d-capture-hd-tv-tuner-card its available in flipkart for 9-10k there are there model chose the high end model its latest version

check the tv tuner can record 1080p/i before you buying!!!
Thank given by Sathish, HD Fan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Help: HOW TO RECORD VIDEOS IN SUNDIRECT NEW HD BOX rakesharul 1 2,206 07-25-2012 11:29 PM
Last Post: waytobala
  Help: any one please upload gemini hd channel videos sureshaa 3 806 04-18-2012 10:37 PM
Last Post: sureshaa