Sponsors

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Votes - 3.23 Average
My Monobloc LNB of Dish TV
03-26-2012, 08:31 PM
Away
My Monobloc LNB of Dish TV
As I have already said in my thread about an offer of 9 English Channels for one year + Monoblock LNB along with installation for Rs. 600, I had booked it three days back. Today the LNB is fixed.

In getting the pack activated, my experience is very bitter. The SMS code specified in the image is giving 'wrong syntax' reply. After 3 attempts, I had given mail from online portal about the problem. I got a reply to send another syntax which is for HD subscribers. Again I had to complaint the same. At last I had got a phone call from CC and they have booked my order. As my account balance is 750+, I was told that the required amount of Rs. 600/- would be debited from my account. I said O.K. Later I got a call from Local dealer. She wanted to enquire about my complaint, as she didn't understand anything. The local diealer & their technicians are ignorant of the offer. I had to explain about the offer. Then she replied that she would revert back shortly.

In the evening again, I got a call from the local dealer and informed that I had to Pay Rs. 600 for them, as sated by Dish CC (will not be debited from my account). Of the Rs. 600, 150 will be for dealer (for replacing the LNB) and the rest 450 will be credited to my account. I had enquired the same again with CC and the representative too is unaware of what is to be done.

Today my LNB has been replaced after paying Rs. 600 and an amount of Rs. 450 was credited in my account. Even, I got a message that my account is recharged and the due date is extended accordingly. Again I have given a mail about it this evening and waiting for their reply. I'll have to see whether the correct pack will be activated or not.

BTW, here are a few snaps of my monoblock LNB

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Thank given by Sathish, vinay_kumar, Mr.AB, nairrk, MAX
Sponsors
03-26-2012, 08:34 PM
Away
RE: My Monobloc LNB of Dish TV
I am receiving the Asiasat Sigbals and also the recently launched channels - including Ten Golf - as they are under free previw. I'll post screen shots of the same shortly.
Thank given by Sathish, vinay_kumar, Mr.AB
03-26-2012, 10:07 PM
Away

Thank given by Mr.AB, nairrk, Sathish
03-26-2012, 10:51 PM
Surely a good deal for DishTV Users. Can we expect more channels from AS-5; I think that could be the reson for them to promote more on Monoblock set-up and then they can add more channels on it?

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
03-27-2012, 08:22 AM
Away
(03-26-2012 10:51 PM)Mr.AB Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Surely a good deal for DishTV Users. Can we expect more channels from AS-5; I think that could be the reson for them to promote more on Monoblock set-up and then they can add more channels on it?

Absolutely a very nice deal. Just when I was enquiring locally about the Monoblock LNB, I found the offer. About 15 SD channels are being broadcast from Asiasat 5 besides HD channels. So Dish TV too would like spare mono block LNB for its users under the name of some offer or the other. I doubt, after a few months, all the new subscribers will be provided with Monoblock LNB
03-27-2012, 08:28 AM
Away
Besides the above 10 channels - Vasanth TV, Raj Digital Plus, News 24, Dabangg and Topper SD channels are also broadcast on AS 5. Except Topper & Dabangg, remaining three are part of my pack. Here are SS

Thank given by Sathish
03-27-2012, 10:13 AM
(03-26-2012 08:31 PM)samanth Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.[align=justify]As I have already said in

What are other accessories in that box?

Thanks.
03-27-2012, 10:23 AM
Away
(03-27-2012 10:13 AM)MAX Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.What are other accessories in that box?
Thanks.

Not related with Monoblock LNB. That Box captured in the image is of the technician, in which other LNBs, Cable besides other hardware items are there.
Nice observation mate Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
03-27-2012, 10:38 AM
Acc to cc Dishtv will add only English and other language channels frm asiasat5.cC said that
Punjabi and Hindi channels will be add through NSS6.Very soon
Dabang will be on nss6
04-05-2012, 12:00 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2012 12:04 PM by nairrk.)
Dish TV and Dish Network are the same company, and offer the same services to all customers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Exclusive: Frequency Wise Channel Updates of Dish TV on NSS6 at 95.0 East from DVB-S2 Tuner Sathish 228 18,153 Today 08:36 AM
Last Post: Sathish
  Update: Dish TV shifted NE HI FI and Subhavaartha channels to AsiaSat 5 from NSS 6 Sathish 0 261 04-08-2014 01:26 PM
  Update: Dish TV shifted ETV 2 and ETV Bihar channels back to NSS 6 from AsiaSat 5 Sathish 0 147 04-08-2014 01:24 PM
  Update: DD National and Paras TV channels removed from Dish TV on NSS 6 at 95.0 East Sathish 0 140 04-07-2014 10:18 PM
  Update: Live India channel added on Dish TV from NSS 6 at 95.0 East Sathish 0 115 04-07-2014 10:15 PM
  Update: Test 1 channel removed from Dish TV on AsiaSat 5 at 100.5 East Sathish 0 118 04-07-2014 10:08 PM
  Update: My mail to Dish Tv regarding removal of 3 hd channels from base pack. Mohitpunjabi 3 292 04-06-2014 10:37 PM
Last Post: masoudx
  Update: Dish TV removed Zee Trendz and replaces with Test 1 on AsiaSat 5 at 100.5 East Sathish 2 207 04-06-2014 07:53 PM
Last Post: Deep.S
  Breaking News: Dish TV will remove three HD Channels from base packs starting 1st April greylala91 2 708 04-01-2014 03:44 AM
Last Post: ghostz
  Breaking News: Subhavaartha TV & ABN Andhra Jyoti added in Dish TV. Deep.S 2 282 03-26-2014 12:55 PM
Last Post: chemselvakumar