Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New English Entertainment Pack offer in Dish TV
New English Entertainment Pack offer in Dish TV

BIGCBS Prime, Love, Spark, UTV World Movies, Food First, BBC Entertainment, Comedy central, Sonic, Cebebies (Total 9 Channels for one year) + Multiple Satellite Accessory (Mono Block LNB) + Installation of the Same @ Rs. 600 Per Year
Thanks given by:
[Image: xo1du9.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It seems that SMS code furnished for SD subscribers to activate the above pack is not working. I am getting 'Syntax error' reply. As such, provision to activate the above pack is also not available in on line portal. I had given the same feedback through mail to Dish TV this morning and I got a call back on the subject matter within two hours. I had activated it at around 11 hrs today (thro' teletalk with CC) and I am told that the Monoblock LNB will be fixed within 24 hours.

May be tomorrow or the day after (as tomorrow is sunday) I may be able to receive signals from asiasat :jump:
Thanks given by:
Promo Channel exhibiting the above particulars has been removed now from Channel 472 Sad
Thanks given by:
9 Eng channels for how long?

Thanks.
Thanks given by:
(03-26-2012, 03:38 PM)MAX Wrote: 9 Eng channels for how long?

Thanks.

For one year. I forgot to edit it here
Thanks given by:
Thanks Smile
Thanks given by:
In continuation to lot of difficulties in the process of getting the pack activated, I have been informed by CC that the pack is on hold till 01-04-2012 and advised me to send the request after 01-04-2012
Thanks given by:
[Image: muDYV.jpg]

[Image: AfoRS.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The above Promo is added back on Channel No: 213
[Image: 29vcxn6.jpg]
Thanks given by: