Sponsors

Thread Rating:
  • 178 Votes - 2.7 Average
Software Upgrade For HomeCast:: Follow This Procedure
10-05-2010, 09:27 PM
RE: Software Upgrade For HomeCast:: Follow This Procedure
how to do siftware update in opentech OFS 1700CIR sundirect mpeg 4 satelite receiver , and how to change satelite
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Sponsors
10-06-2010, 10:15 AM
DEAR ALL,
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAPPEND ASIANET & ASIANET PLUS, IS IT PERMENENTLY DELETED OR CHANGE TO NEW PAY CHANNEL PACKAGE ????????
10-06-2010, 10:48 AM
Asianet & Asianet Plus are available free in Malayalam Basic Package.

Other Basic Package subscribers have to subscriber through Add-on.

The rates are:

Asianet - Rs.10 + Tax
Asianet Plus - Rs.10 + Tax

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thank given by cjayakumar1967
10-06-2010, 02:05 PM
Photo HOW TO CHANGE STB TO OLD VERSION
(10-06-2010 10:15 AM)cjayakumar1967 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.DEAR ALL,
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAPPEND ASIANET & ASIANET PLUS, IS IT PERMENENTLY DELETED OR CHANGE TO NEW PAY CHANNEL PACKAGE ????????

HOW TO CHANGE STB TO OLD VERSION, I LIKE OLD VERSION BECZ IT HAD RADIO CHANNELSGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
10-06-2010, 02:06 PM
THANKS FOR LATEST NEWS ABOUT ASIANET & ASIANET PLUS
10-06-2010, 03:07 PM
RE: HOW TO CHANGE STB TO OLD VERSION
(10-06-2010 02:05 PM)cjayakumar1967 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(10-06-2010 10:15 AM)cjayakumar1967 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.DEAR ALL,

HOW TO CHANGE STB TO OLD VERSION, I LIKE OLD VERSION BECZ IT HAD RADIO CHANNELSGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

Once the software is updated, you can revert back to the old version.

The radio channels are completely removed from Sun Direct.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
10-06-2010, 04:46 PM
RE: HOW TO CHANGE STB TO OLD VERSION
(10-06-2010 03:07 PM)Sathish Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(10-06-2010 02:05 PM)cjayakumar1967 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Once the software is updated, you can revert back to the old version.

The radio channels are completely removed from Sun Direct.

Mr. Satish... Thanks for your prompt response. Is it possible to revert back to old version? If so cold you pls give the procedure! I do not require Radio channels, but the entire Mal / Tamil channels. I got re-aligned my Homecast STB last week and the S/w also downloaded successfully. Lot many channels (apart from AN & AN+ since it has been scrambled now) viz. Amritha, DD-Mal, not at all getting since then. Other channels, except Soorya & Kiran also getting stucked intermittently. Shall be highly obliged.
10-06-2010, 05:32 PM
There is no other way revert back to old software version.

Can you tell me what the signal strength you are getting from all the Sun Direct TP's. By seeing it we can provide the solution.

10-06-2010, 05:41 PM
(10-06-2010 05:32 PM)Sathish Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.There is no other way revert back to old software version.

Can you tell me what the signal strength you are getting from all the Sun Direct TP's. By seeing it we can provide the solution.

Thanks once again. The overall signal strength after having the manual scanning done is 80 - 81%. But while switching on to respective Mal channels (especially, Amritha, DD-Mal & Jaihind) it is getting 50% only. If I have to check the signal strength of all TPs individually, I do not know. Could you please guide me.

By the by, I am now under transfer to Gulbarga and have to join there by mid-Nov. Hoping to hear from you soon.
10-06-2010, 05:50 PM
@Jaykumar,
I think there is no Radio channels in Sun Direct Services Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images. then whats the need to revert the SW ?? Even if reverted how can 1 get Radio channels from Sun Direct??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Support: my stb software ? manikanth 3 582 05-01-2013 03:19 PM
Last Post: manikanth
  Help: How to download the software manually to Homecast STB sivakumar_1979 4 1,478 11-29-2012 06:18 PM
Last Post: manikanth
  Support: No Software Update MAHI 2 594 11-13-2012 07:57 PM
Last Post: MAHI
  Help: upgrade krishnan4559 0 489 11-07-2012 09:43 PM
Last Post: krishnan4559
  Software got updated for Sun Direct Homecast STB Sathish 18 12,455 03-26-2011 02:19 PM
Last Post: greatsadiq
  Update: New Software update for Coship CDVB6750 kaleshg.poliyath 1 3,046 11-29-2010 06:13 PM
Last Post: hakkimpmk
Wink Can we use homecast stb as fta NITIN KATHPAL 0 1,234 11-29-2010 01:01 PM
Last Post: NITIN KATHPAL
Big Grin Upgrade S/W on your Samsung STB samplay 3 2,339 10-25-2010 10:06 PM
Last Post: Mr.AB
  opentech software upgrade started mani 4 2,374 10-25-2010 11:06 AM
Last Post: mrcjnraj
  Software of COSHIP STB is upgrading now in Sun Direct shrinathsharma 42 18,549 10-22-2010 07:09 PM
Last Post: babinlonston