Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average
Sundirect - E16 service currently scrambled!
Dear All!

I purchased sundth in 2008. But for the past one year I didn't recharge. Now I recharged thro' recharge voucher. But the problem is picture not yet coming. I got the msg. like "E16 service currently scrambled". My smartcard number is 4025XXXXXXX! What to do next.......

Edited Reason: Posted his Smartcard Number in open forum.
Thanks given by:
Dont publish your smart card here. Call the CC people and ask them to refresh your signal.
[Image: indiandthsig.php]
Thanks given by:
Needs refresh...But the cc people... hard to get in touch... the same problem heppend many times with me when i used to add-on. some times i subscribed two times for a package thinking it not activated , earlier i posted regarding this matter as " sundirect add-on problem". i dont know why sundirect authorities careless about these matters.as of my openion after every sucription of add-on or monthly subsription sun direct should make an arrangement to AUTO REFRESH the respective account signal.
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2010, 03:50 AM)libbysen Wrote: Dear All!

I purchased sundth in 2008. But for the past one year I didn't recharge. Now I recharged thro' recharge voucher. But the problem is picture not yet coming. I got the msg. like "E16 service currently scrambled". My smartcard number is 4025XXXXXXX! What to do next.......

Edited Reason: Posted his Smartcard Number in open forum.

go to sundirect web site , and open custmer login type ur smart card number , type password - defult password is " password " and then activete ur account , open ur tv chanel no 102 ktv. with in minutes picture will come.
Thanks given by:
on which sat. this E 16 service is......?
Thanks given by: