Sponsors

Thread Rating:
  • 146 Votes - 2.6 Average
Tata Sky Packages and Pricing
06-28-2009, 01:06 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2010 04:52 PM by Mr.Bhat.)
Tata Sky Packages and Pricing
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Thank given by jatt, Mr.Bhat, WARUNASAT
Sponsors
06-28-2009, 01:09 PM
RE: Tata Sky Packages and Pricing
mr.sathish it's great but topper tv is rs.1010 per annumGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. to see images.
06-28-2009, 01:19 PM
Thanks Ananya, Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images. Its been corrected now. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
08-12-2009, 11:50 AM
Thanks for Consolidating the list of packages and pricing of tata sky it'll be really helpful!

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Find all posts by this user
12-15-2009, 03:25 PM
I am user of TATA SKY Since September 2006 and now I thinking of moving out of TATA SKY DTH services due the exhorbitant rates they charges they charge for their packages , even by paying Rs.300.00. per month I am unable to watch sports channels and some Hindi Entertainment channels. Few Days back I saw demo of Videocon DTH Service and I feel it not bad and their prices are much cheapier compared to TATASKY. and they have goods Hindi entertainment channels and sports channel also. I will be much obliged if any user of Videocon DTH advices me whether i should for D2h or stay with Tata sky.

12-15-2009, 05:02 PM
Its true that Tata SKY Packages and ala-carte pack are very costly, even if you are planning for some other DTH then i would suggest you have a look on Dishtv as well.

At present its the most Economical DTH available.
1. Max number of channels in all languages bouquet.
2. Most economical packages and ala-carte
3. Well designed packges to meet the need of every customer.
4. Value for your money.
5. Best offer's currently SET TOP BOX free offer.

Thank given by WARUNASAT
12-16-2009, 11:04 AM
thanks for your advice Mr.Surabh

12-16-2009, 11:05 AM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2009 11:06 AM by Mr.Bhat.)
Quote:I will be much obliged if any user of Videocon DTH advices me whether i should for D2h or stay with Tata sky.
He asked for only to give suggestions about TS and D2H not other DTH.please give only the answer for asked question.still he gave Thanks.
04-25-2010, 07:55 AM
Colors, Sahara One & Filmy added in South Value Pack(Rs225 pm)
06-02-2010, 06:20 PM
Tata Sky Packages and Pricing are reasonable .service of tata sky is mucjh bater from others. I liked it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Exclusive: Frequency Wise Channel Updates of Tata Sky on Insat 4A at 83.0 East from DVB-S2 Tuner Sathish 239 11,043 07-20-2014 11:38 AM
Last Post: Sathish
  Exclusive: Tata Sky Channels List Sathish 26 5,997 07-14-2014 11:58 AM
Last Post: sam16
  Breaking News: RF Scan and Blind Scan reports of Tata Sky TP's on Insat 4A at 83.0 East Sathish 9 1,113 06-30-2014 07:13 PM
Last Post: sudheep
  New: Tata sky jingalala Saturday offer actve fun thakur 1 0 186 06-27-2014 09:34 PM
Last Post: thakur 1
  Update: EPG name updated for 39 channels on Tata Sky Sathish 1 293 06-27-2014 09:23 AM
  Update: Tata Sky changed FEC of DVB-S2 TP's from 5/6 to 3/4 Sathish 1 271 06-20-2014 11:19 PM
  Breaking News: Tata sky added islamic devotional channel thakur 1 0 259 06-20-2014 05:23 PM
  News: Tata sky removed two Disney movie channel thakur 1 1 301 06-16-2014 09:54 AM
Last Post: sam16
  Breaking News: Tata sky testing Zindagi channel added thakur 1 0 361 06-16-2014 06:12 AM
  Update: EPG name of Fox Traveller updated as Fox Life on Tata Sky Sathish 0 158 06-15-2014 08:46 PM
Last Post: Sathish