Advertisement

Advertisement

Poll: 5.8 MILLION HAPPY HOMES
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
True
0%
0 0%
False
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.6 Average
5.8 MILLION HAPPY HOMES ?????????
Advertisement
Thumbs Down 
It's True or False
:happy:IF YOU LIKE THEN DON'T FORGET TO CLICK THANKS
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
:mdr::mdr: :oooh no: :hysterical: what can i say ??? other than this.:chips: Confusedleep:
Thanks given by:
(07-28-2010, 01:01 PM)roxy2642 Wrote: It's True or False

FALSE as of NOW
Thanks given by:
5.8 billion angry home now
Thanks given by:
worst Service
Thanks given by:
Ha ha Ha... First People Say Its Costly Service and Still Use It Now For NO Fault Of Theirs Its Becoming Worst NIGHTMARE Service
[Image: izvqcn.jpg]

wIcKeD mEnTaLiTy
Thanks given by:
Sun Direct is now on very difficult situation,they has to start from the begining [almost].
Thanks given by:
After 2 long years, yesterday I went to my village in K.G.F. I can see lot of changes. About 50% in my village are using DTH service and 50% are using Cable TV service.

The DTH services used are (Around 70% Sun Direct, 10% Reliance Big TV, 10% Airtel Digital TV and 10% Other DTH services).

I asked my relatives and some know persons in my village, whether they know the problem with the satellite of Sun Direct. None of them knows about this problem.

I asked them whether they are happy with the service provided by Sun Direct. They all said yes.

From these what I came to know is, in most of the villages in India are aware of the problem of Sun Direct till now. That's why I think Sun Direct officials are not providing any news related to this problem in Newspapers and TV.
Thanks given by:
Thanx for the real view of village peoples :up:.always the problems r known mostly to the urban peoples as they r updated with sofisticated inputs they have.the villagers [most of them] r satisfied with the services of DTH providers.they doesnt give so much importance to that section as they have so many other works to care about .this impliments to me also as a villager.most of them using DTH as a entertaining option in between their works.I Think about 60 - 70% of the DTH connections r from rural area.
Thanks given by:
yup Sathish Bhai ur right coz its there are 5.8 million homes (As per Sun Direct) and few are here like us who are so much aware and services at best bother for everything. So if out of million if few 100 are having problem, hardly matters for SUn direct.
:happy:IF YOU LIKE THEN DON'T FORGET TO CLICK THANKS
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DTH Updates: Happy News to all you IPL fans out there! sundirectseo14 0 567 05-19-2016, 05:30 PM
Last Post: sundirectseo14
  Help: Sun Direct crosses 7 million subscriber mark Sathish 0 1,804 08-29-2011, 02:24 PM
Last Post: Sathish
  Help: Sun Direct now has 6.4 million subscribers Jignesh 0 1,030 11-25-2010, 10:28 PM
Last Post: Jignesh
Thumbs Up Sundirect too completes 6 million subscribers Jignesh 7 1,921 09-27-2010, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Mr.Bhat
  Sun Direct now reaches 5.3 Million Customers Sathish 3 1,682 04-04-2010, 07:28 AM
Last Post: SRK
  Sun Direct crosses 4 million subscribers Sathish 0 920 09-07-2009, 10:04 PM
Last Post: Sathish