Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6 feet Universal C/Ku band Dish assembled and focused towards Intelsat 17
Advertisement
Dear All,

Please find my experimental setup with the new Universal C/ Ku band dish. I tuned several satellite signal from Insat to Intelsat 17 with the help of my Microprocessor based Satellite Signal finder. while focusing towards Intelsat 17 i didn't get the signal first but after two days continuous work, i got succeeded to get all the transponders in one direction.
Friends,
it is necessary to tight all the bolts of dish and dish should be perfectly parallel to the ground.then only the Intelsat 17 signal will reflect on the parabolic dish .i purchased 2 universal brand LNB with the dish and the rest of 2 LNB wih the diseqc switch i will get with in 1 week and with that im going to catch multiple Satellite from sky. i also attached my another ku band dish (Sun direct, DDD+) i will try to attach it also but sun direct will not work because the Sun direct STB is not supporting the DiSEqc .. please have a look

gireesh

[Image: nko1M.jpg]
[Image: nuA59.jpg]
[Image: asUhp.jpg]
[Image: HHDeh.jpg]
[Image: zupMH.jpg]
[Image: Ieqlj.jpg]
[Image: YsP1b.jpg]
[Image: YsP1b.jpg]
[Image: rVpmC.jpg]
[Image: 8KHww.jpg]
[Image: VnkPS.jpg]
[Image: FgcTZ.jpg]
[Image: D3ZYX.jpg]
[Image: vkj56.jpg]
[Image: lVpw7.jpg]
[Image: aiWbN.jpg]
[Image: Sm4PI.jpg]
Gireesh Kumar
Satellite Enthusiast
Indiandth.in
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Once again im thanking one of my dear friend... Mr. vinay kumar ... for getting succeed in this project..... thank you......
Gireesh Kumar
Satellite Enthusiast
Indiandth.in
Thanks given by:
Welcome to IDF Giri; Good to see your first post that too very interesting and informative. :up:
So, how many channels you are now getting from IS-17? Also it would be good to know if you share the total cost for your set-up for 180cm Dish and for the other fittings.

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
Thanks given by:
(02-10-2012, 12:55 PM)Mr.AB Wrote: Welcome to IDF Giri; Good to see your first post that too very interesting and informative. :up:
So, how many channels you are now getting from IS-17? Also it would be good to know if you share the total cost for your set-up for 180cm Dish and for the other fittings.
Hello,
i purchased this 6 feet dish from Pune, pimpri electronics market cost is - 2300
Universal LNB - 2*250=500
Coaxial cable 15 m = 120
Digital satellite finder (microprocessor based) = 2000/-
receiver = Miro - china ( seller told me that this is a HD receiver and i brought for 2150 from KolLAM KERALA, finally i understood that my receiver giving audio of HD channels and picture as a blue screen, vinay told me that might be the problem with the HD picture encoding ic fault or missing.. and i am not able to record the program also)

i am getting total 60 channel from IS 17 and will update with multi LNB setup

gireesh

Gireesh Kumar
Satellite Enthusiast
Indiandth.in
Thanks given by:
Ok, thanks Giri for the update.

I think you got to peak the signal. Around 110 channels are there currently on C' Band from IS-17, including scrambled channels. You might be missing some tp's signal.
Happy hunting.. Smile
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
Thanks given by:
(02-10-2012, 01:12 PM)Mr.AB Wrote: Ok, thanks Giri for the update.

I think you got to peak the signal. Around 110 channels are there currently on C' Band from IS-17, including scrambled channels. You might be missing some tp's signal.
Happy hunting.. Smile

ya i scanned active transponder only......
Gireesh Kumar
Satellite Enthusiast
Indiandth.in
Thanks given by:
Hey Gireesh, very happy to see you on IDF.
Very nice setup Gireesh. Excellent pics too.
Keep your enthusiasm high for satellite tuning and do post updates in Indian DTH forum regularly :thumbsup:
Thanks given by:
(02-10-2012, 01:37 PM)vinay_kumar Wrote: Hey Gireesh, very happy to see you on IDF.
Very nice setup Gireesh. Excellent pics too.
Keep your enthusiasm high for satellite tuning and do post updates in Indian DTH forum regularly :thumbsup:

ya vinay... a dish and RCVR is the major part of this game.. i got it now i can play with that .......
hih sure i will and thanks for your support

gireesh

Gireesh Kumar
Satellite Enthusiast
Indiandth.in
Thanks given by:
Dear Gireesh Ji

Can the ur universal dish can catch Palapa-D 113 deg East satellite and the channels through that?

Thanks
Abbhtt
Thanks given by:
what is the price of this dish

regards

Pritam
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IDF Exclusive: My new Dish setup... Mr.Bhat 6 2,819 06-06-2016, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Mr.Bhat
  IDF Exclusive: My multi lnb setup 6 satellites on 70cm dish. kpawan435 6 4,356 05-07-2016, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Sathish
  Update: I Caught Yahsat 1A at 52.5°E in my 120CM KU Offset Dish in Bangalore, Karnataka Sathish 11 7,242 01-07-2016, 02:19 PM
Last Post: mrp4000
Heart Update: BADR-5 @ 26*E & Eutelsat 25C @ 25.5° E on 76.CM Dish jenius-jatt 8 5,067 03-16-2015, 10:53 PM
Last Post: naushadalam71
  Update: increasing size of ku band 60 cm dish simar-sandhu 3 3,479 01-10-2015, 08:49 AM
Last Post: Satboy
  Update: [Pics] My Dish Setup For AMOS-4 @ 65*East jenius-jatt 0 2,341 12-18-2014, 05:43 PM
Last Post: jenius-jatt
  Update: [Pics] MY DISH SETUP FOR 138*East on 75CM Dish jenius-jatt 0 2,481 12-17-2014, 04:15 PM
  Update: Thaicom-5/6 Ku Band Signals on 100CM Dish jenius-jatt 3 2,628 11-06-2014, 12:10 AM
  DTH News: Tata Sky, Videocon D2H, Reliance Digital TV & Sun Direct in single dish Sathish 11 18,125 09-06-2014, 10:02 PM
Last Post: rock17
  Breaking News: I Caught ST2 (KU-band Beam 3) at 88.0 East on My 100cm dish in Bangalore, Karnataka Sathish 25 8,005 08-21-2014, 08:14 PM
Last Post: mufc