Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
94.3 MY FM introduced Paiso Ki Baarish
Advertisement
New Delhi, July 20, 2010: Living upto its brand philosophy Jiyo Dil Se, 94.3 MY FM brings out an initiative to make its listeners fulfill their obsession for money by giving them an opportunity to literally get richer by every hour. To break the monotonous routine, MY FM brings an exciting and enthralling quick money making activity Paiso ki Baarish. An interesting interactive activity for the listeners of MY FM, Paiso ki Baarish will revolve around MY FM Maal Gadi- a car containing an see through box filled and sealed with cash inside, will be flagged off every day from different locations in the city by a local celebrity and will travel as per route plan covering key touch points and residential societies to create awareness & drive participation for this activity. At each location, MY FM RJ will request the listeners to guess the amount in the box to win cash every hour. The listener who would guess the closest to estimated amount would be entitled to win the entire cash.

Full Story: Indian DTH Blog

Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: MY FM is back with another season of 'Paiso Ka Ped' nairrk 0 717 07-26-2018, 12:53 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: MY FM winds up India's first radio reality show 'Paiso Ka Ped' nairrk 0 647 07-15-2017, 07:44 AM
Last Post: nairrk