Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 3.35 Average
A solution for Signal Problem in rainy days
Advertisement

I have applied Formula 1 Car Wax to my Tata(Sky minidish . Now I am getting better signals than before during heavy rain:jump: . Apply Car wax to your dth dish [As you apply to your car/bike] & Get clear pictures during rain .

Car wax is available in most of Super Markets & Vehicle related stores .
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Does it really work?? :O
Thanks given by:
it is working thanks for suggest
Thanks given by:
Quote:Does it really work??
Yes :up: it will work specially in LNBs.the wax will not allow the moisture to stay in LNBs but if any signal loose due to heavy clouds we can do nothing .Sad another easy way i am using for 6-7 years is apply oil to the white part of LNB,this will not allow water to remain in the signal recieving part of LNB.
Thanks given by:
(09-04-2010, 03:20 PM)Mr.Bhat Wrote:
Quote:Does it really work??
Yes :up: it will work specially in LNBs.the wax will not allow the moisture to stay in LNBs but if any signal loose due to heavy clouds we can do nothing .Sad another easy way i am using for 6-7 years is apply oil to the white part of LNB,this will not allow water to remain in the signal recieving part of LNB.

Then I shud try I guess. :up:
Thanks given by:
Its really works and about 50% improvement will be achieved.always the moisture blocks the signals most of the time in rainy seasons.
Thanks given by:
Where we can apply? dish (or) LNB , please suggest and also inform the price for car Wax

thanks

(09-03-2010, 08:49 PM)SRK Wrote:
I have applied Formula 1 Car Wax to my Tata(Sky minidish . Now I am getting better signals than before during heavy rain:jump: . Apply Car wax to your dth dish [As you apply to your car/bike] & Get clear pictures during rain .

Car wax is available in most of Super Markets & Vehicle related stores .

Thanks given by:
where to apply?
in the oval part of the lnb?
Thanks given by:
Yes ,on the white part where the moisture remains.
Thanks given by:
Apply it to both LNB & DISH

Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DTH Updates: post your dth signal level here Prachetas 0 868 12-14-2018, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Prachetas
  DTH News: Set-top boxes likely to become more affordable with indigenous solution nairrk 3 1,381 02-01-2016, 10:52 PM
Last Post: alexanderwade2016
  IDF Exclusive: Need help with getting signal on FTA satellite dish ArvindChennai 0 1,068 07-06-2014, 05:02 PM
Last Post: ArvindChennai
  Tip: Improve dish signal reception with a funnel vinay_kumar 15 17,353 09-11-2013, 05:33 PM
Last Post: patash