Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ADTV Customer Service very poor
Advertisement
i would like to inform all the members that i had taken the connection(6months back) after reading online that airtel cc is best amongst all other services.
but practically now the problem i am facing confirms that all are from the same class.
on 30th march 2012 i had called them to enquire whether chota pack that is running on my plan is daily burn basis or monthly deduction on that she confirmed it is first month of chota pack so no money would be refunded if you deactivate the plan or change to other chota pack on hearing this i just told her that i am just enquiring no need to change now.
but soon after disconnecting the phone i got the message that your chota pack is deactivated( just i would like to inform you that two plans were there of 60+44Rs.)
only 2 days were completed after subscription and now i got the message that it is deactivated.
after that i called again cc and spoke to their seniors about the conversation and after hearing to the recording of our previous conversation he agreed that it was by our mistake so after deduction 2days payment we will refund your balance payment.

after that i am calling them every 2day even spoke to their seniors several times just what i am getting reply with in 24hrs your money will get added in your account but after completion of 24hrs same result no refund.

now i am fed up of calling all the time and explaining them all that happened from start.
here money is not the matter main is the service you are providing for deduction it takes only 5 seconds and for refund all commitment fails.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Instead of keep calling them and wasting your time, you should email them all problems in details. You may be talking to different CC each time and there is no proof what complaint you lodged with them and what was their answer or solution etc. Whereas if you send written complaints it will be seen by senior officers hence you will get proper replies.

(I always write to them and never call them. Infact, after seeing my emails, they used to call me to enquire about the matter and I always get matter sorted out without much delay).

Try to send email explaining your problems.
i am trying to mail on id digitaltv@airtel.in but it showing delivery failure please give me the mail id where i can mail to them.

thanks in advance
Thanks given by:
Their email id changed to: digitaltv@in.airtel.com

Also copy the message to : airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

(04-11-2012, 02:28 PM)nairrk Wrote: Their email id changed to: digitaltv@in.airtel.com

Also copy the message to : airtelpresence@in.airtel.com
thankyou sir
i had mailed them lets see.

Thanks given by:
(04-11-2012, 01:31 PM)nairrk Wrote: Instead of keep calling them and wasting your time, you should email them all problems in details. You may be talking to different CC each time and there is no proof what complaint you lodged with them and what was their answer or solution etc. Whereas if you send written complaints it will be seen by senior officers hence you will get proper replies.

(I always write to them and never call them. Infact, after seeing my emails, they used to call me to enquire about the matter and I always get matter sorted out without much delay).

Hi bro.
Can u provide us email address of ADTV cc.

Thanks given by:
(04-13-2012, 09:38 AM)hdcinema3d Wrote:
(04-11-2012, 01:31 PM)nairrk Wrote: Instead of keep calling them and wasting your time, you should email them all problems in details. You may be talking to different CC each time and there is no proof what complaint you lodged with them and what was their answer or solution etc. Whereas if you send written complaints it will be seen by senior officers hence you will get proper replies.

Hi bro.
see in upper portion mail id is provided

Thanks given by:
(04-13-2012, 09:41 AM)hothbs Wrote:
(04-13-2012, 09:38 AM)hdcinema3d Wrote:

Hi bro.
see in upper portion mail id is provided
today i had recieved call from nodal office and he promised to refund my waiver money within 24hrs lets see.(now it is looking somewhat positve approach from their side.)
i will inform as soon as i recieve my refund.
thankyou for your kind information mr. nairrk

Thanks given by:
Hmm something good happening for you. Well ADTV is know for Good Hardware software and channels with best AQ + VQ but they are also know for bad CC and Website updation. So i suppose we have to live with it
:happy:IF YOU LIKE THEN DON'T FORGET TO CLICK THANKS
Thanks given by:
(04-13-2012, 01:12 PM)hothbs Wrote: today i had recieved call from nodal office and he promised to refund my waiver money within 24hrs lets see.(now it is looking somewhat positve approach from their side.)
i will inform as soon as i recieve my refund.
thankyou for your kind information mr. nairrk

Thats good, atleast some response from senior officer. Please keep note the name of nodal officer who called you and also if anyone calls further. With these guys name in hand, incase you need to send another reminder or follow ups, then you can always mark their names who called you which will place you in better position..!
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DTH Updates: 2 New channels added by ADTV nairrk 0 207 09-18-2020, 09:27 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  DTH Updates: Airtel Test Channel 4 added by ADTV nairrk 0 121 09-18-2020, 09:22 AM
  DTH Updates: News 1st channel added by ADTV nairrk 0 119 09-17-2020, 07:40 AM
  Update: Sunday Super Sale on ADTV nairrk 61 12,874 09-13-2020, 09:28 AM
  DTH Updates: New Channel added by ADTV nairrk 0 189 09-03-2020, 09:40 AM
  DTH Updates: List of Pay and FTA channels from ADTV (Video) nairrk 0 279 08-30-2020, 11:14 AM
  DTH Updates: 2 Channels not available on ADTV nairrk 0 76 08-27-2020, 09:17 AM
  DTH Updates: ADTV Ch.993 showing as 'Test Channel' nairrk 0 237 08-23-2020, 10:13 AM
  DTH Updates: New channel 'Kalvi' added on Ch.821 by ADTV nairrk 0 109 08-22-2020, 12:34 PM
  DTH Updates: All Kids channels at Rs.35/pm from ADTV nairrk 1 256 08-21-2020, 09:45 AM