Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
ADTV introduced new topup DISCOVERY+ANIMAL PLANET
Advertisement
Helo airtel digital tv user.Here is good news for u.Airtel has launced new top up discovery+animal planet.The cost of this topup is just 20rs+tax.

Contact customer care for more detail.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Hello vin,first check ur sod post words and check this.and then tell me.dont tell me that how to increase post and secondly i m here to share information with another user. Noone make their own post, they just collect the news frm different source and post here. so don't tel me this.
Thanks given by:
(07-24-2009, 11:24 AM)vindth Wrote: HI Sripathi,

DON'T FELL BAD... - JUST DON'T COPY FROM SOD AND INCREASE YOUR POSTS HERE.......

BEING A ADTH user i got to know only when Terror buddy posted the topic in SOD... n this top-up was introduced y'day...

Hi Vindth,

DON'T FELL BAD...

What SOD doing here ? its forum like us.

Think before u post anything, its public forum not private forum. world members r watching u'r post & comments.

I googled it abt this news. Its just airtel digital tv news not any copyrighted contents posted here.

Please Encourage the members. If any news comes, it will posted here & other dth forums. Peoples r coming here to see the news and share the news. got it ?
Thanks given by:
Well said Raja:up:members from all over the world is watching and reading the news from the forums,is there anyone who is not reading a forums for news and views.most of them posting the news and articles from some sites,some of them from friends who knows.but its not fair to harass or complain a member in a forum that he copied from somewhere.there is no need to tell other forums members here.peoples r joining some good forums ,i am also a member in other forums ,i am posting some news in other forums also.thats the integrity of a member .we must not question that.we have to follow the rules of a forum strictly.Mr vindthalso posting same news in other forums also.nobody questioned it.thats his integrity.
Thanks given by:
Quote:Though i have posted some posts(news) of mine in a forum other than this, you may notice difference in it .. Hence, uniqueness is maintained..
ALL members r doing this, me too,bcoz there r differant rules of posting methods in every forum and has to do this.i was talking only not to quote the names of the other forum and member.
Thanks given by:
Bigtv is best among all dth.Now it has no complaint before it had many probelm realted to stb bt nw it has been solved completely and it is affordable also.bt one thing i like about ADTV is that nw there is no locking period in any topup and monthly subscription packs.i hope all other dth removed locking period like ADTV.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update: Sunday Super Sale on ADTV nairrk 69 14,352 02-21-2021, 10:07 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  DTH Updates: New Channel ''Jai Maharashtra'' added by ADTV nairrk 0 123 01-30-2021, 11:58 AM
  DTH Updates: Channel added back by ADTV nairrk 0 34 01-28-2021, 09:29 AM
  DTH Updates: New Channels(1Sports & TV9 Bangla) added by ADTV nairrk 0 171 01-15-2021, 09:49 AM
  DTH Updates: Channels added by ADTV nairrk 0 503 12-18-2020, 02:38 PM
  DTH Updates: HBO, HBO HD & WB channels not available on ADTV nairrk 0 450 12-17-2020, 09:47 AM
  DTH Updates: Dil Punjabi (Ch.550) removed by ADTV nairrk 0 449 12-04-2020, 07:53 AM
  DTH Updates: Channels removed/not available on ADTV nairrk 0 303 12-03-2020, 01:55 PM
  DTH Updates: New Educational channels added by ADTV nairrk 0 425 11-23-2020, 07:58 AM
  DTH Updates: Change of Channel numbers on ADTV nairrk 0 457 11-13-2020, 09:20 AM