Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average
Aamir Khan plays ventriloquist in Tata Sky's new TVC
Advertisement
MUMBAI: Tata Sky, the joint venture company between the Tata Group and Star, has announced the launch of its latest television campaign with Aamir Khan playing the role of a ventriloquist infusing life into Actve - a mascot of Tata Sky's interactive services.

Directed by Prasoon Pandey, the campaign encompasses the comical squabbles of Aamir and Actve, as they showcase the benefits of Actve services of Tata Sky.

Said Aamir Khan, "When Tata Sky came to me with this concept; I thought it was unique and innovative. Honestly, I didn't realize how difficult it would be to portray the role of a ventriloquist. When I speak, our puppet whom we call Actve also speaks and expresses and when I'm talking the puppet is speaking and expressing. Hence, both characters have to be brought to life at one time which is difficult. A ventriloquist takes years of training to be able to perfect this art."

Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Well that is Aamir always exploring new areas he can perfect in. The ad also gives life to TV and its productive use powered by Tata Sky's actve service.
Thanks given by:
In the other other thread Mr. Sumit, has given a very valid point on this,

" In all the tata Sky advertisment Their main focus is on Aamir khan and due to which product features are completely lost and people forget what was that advertisement is all about and what he is try to tell in that advertisement."
[Image: indiandthsig.php]
Thanks given by:
Well Aamir has played a new impressive character but the shift in conspiciousness is the TV yes Actve as he implies a very significant role of the advantages of TV and how it can dance to your tunes.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Tata Sky Welcome (TV)" channel ECM PIDs updated on TataSky DTH Services on 05-04-2021 Sathish 0 71 04-05-2021, 01:50 AM
Last Post: Sathish
  "Tata Sky Bangla Cinema Offer (TV)" channel removed, "Kannada Cinema Offer (TV)" channel added on TataSky DTH Services o Sathish 0 48 04-01-2021, 11:43 AM
  "Tata Sky Bangla Cinema Offer (TV)" channel removed, "Kannada Cinema Offer (TV)" channel added on TataSky DTH Services o Sathish 0 46 04-01-2021, 11:40 AM
  "Tata Sky Bhojpuri Sanima (TV)" channel ECM PIDs updated on TataSky DTH Services on 27-03-2021 Sathish 0 62 03-27-2021, 10:48 AM
  "Devotion @ Re1 (Data)" channel removed, "Tata Sky Darshan (Data)" channel added on TataSky DTH Services on 23-03-2021 Sathish 0 85 03-23-2021, 09:07 AM
  "Telugu Cinema Offer (TV)" channel removed, "Tata Sky Bangla Cinema Offer (TV)" channel added on TataSky DTH Services on Sathish 0 86 03-23-2021, 09:03 AM
  "Telugu Cinema Offer (TV)" channel removed, "Tata Sky Bangla Cinema Offer (TV)" channel added on TataSky DTH Services on Sathish 0 64 03-23-2021, 08:56 AM
  DTH Updates: Tata Sky launches cloud-based recording feature for Android-powered Binge+ Set-top-box nairrk 0 82 03-18-2021, 07:13 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  TataSky added "Tata Sky Hits HD (Radio)" channel on its DTH platform on 14-03-2021 Sathish 0 111 03-14-2021, 04:59 AM
  TataSky added "Tata Sky Classroom (TV)" channel on its DTH platform on 14-03-2021 Sathish 0 70 03-14-2021, 04:11 AM