Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Abhishek Bachchan makes his TV debut with the game show Bingo to be aired on Colors
Advertisement
[Image: Abhishek_8_1024x768.jpg]

2010 will see you making a debut on TV. When is the show starting and what prompts you to do television now?
The show starts at the end of January. Through the years I've received many offers for TV. This format and show appealed to me the most. National Bingo Night is a fun- filled show where the whole country will be my guest without applying any brains or answering any difficult questions. This is such a chilled-out concept and something that has never been done before in India. The sheer simplicity of the idea and the fact that this show is highly interactive is what attracted me to it.

What is the idea behind a show like Bingo?
The idea behind the show is a great idea, that's why Idea is sponsoring this idea. Get the idea?

Are you taking any tips as a host from your father?
Not really, because his show is vastly different from mine. And I think the key to being a good host is to be natural, individual and personal.

We have been seeing promos of aaram classes.. Looks like you are giving tips on how to be lazy?
I will tell the marketing team at Colors that theii message has been successfully communicated. The idea here is that it’s a show which is to be enjoyed by relaxing. That’s why we came up with the concept of aaram Classes...we want people to chill out and play this game. There’s no stress, no tension involved at all.

Are you a lazy or laidback kind of a person?
I would love to be! However, my profession doesn’t allow one to be lazy.

What motivates you to work and when do you shy away from it?
My films and my audience motivate me.

Do you seriously think people need tips on how to be lazy?
Some do, and some don’t. But there’s nothing wrong in sharing ones knowledge. Ha ha.

Paa was one of the best films that released this year. What is your response?
Thank you very much. The response has been overwhelming. I don’t think I’ve received this kind of response from one of my films in a very long time.

You are producing a film, which will star your entire family. Can you share some details about it?
The only detail I can share at this juncture is that..... It’s false!

Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: Star Bharat to launch show based on Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar nairrk 0 550 04-14-2020, 02:06 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: Colors fine-tunes its content line-up nairrk 0 281 04-07-2020, 11:23 AM
  General News: Colors Cineplex lines up eclectic mix of Hindi, South dubbed premieres for 2020 nairrk 0 295 03-31-2020, 09:40 AM
  General News: Star Jalsha brings back mytho show ‘Mahabharat’ nairrk 0 314 03-30-2020, 11:07 PM
  General News: Colors curates line-up of original, seasoned shows across genres nairrk 0 283 03-27-2020, 07:00 PM
  General News: Colors Tamil to launch supernatural fiction show ‘Mangalya Dhosham’ nairrk 0 332 03-23-2020, 10:18 AM
  General News: Star Jalsha launches family game show ‘SuperStar Parivaar’ nairrk 0 351 03-18-2020, 10:56 AM
  General News: Colors Tamil to launch two new shows this month nairrk 0 316 02-14-2020, 12:06 PM
  General News: Colors to beef up prime-time with new fiction show ‘Barrister Babu’ nairrk 0 355 02-03-2020, 07:06 PM
  General News: Colors Tamil to launch mytho series ‘Amman’ on 27 Jan nairrk 0 307 01-26-2020, 07:36 AM