Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Airtel Digital TV HD package Details
Advertisement
Now we got Airtel Digital TV HD package Details as the web site is updated :

[Image: digitaltventryoffers127.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Please let us know that what would be monthly subscription for full SD+ HD pack of Airtel HD Recorder. Another thing i wanted to ask if one has subscribed the HD version of the SD channels, he/she will be able to receive both or HD only and if hd only will his/her subscription for that Particular SD wont be charged ?
:happy:IF YOU LIKE THEN DON'T FORGET TO CLICK THANKS
Thanks given by:
You can go for Magnum HD pack at Rs.580 pm (will have all sd/hd channels included).

If you go for other lower pack and then subscribe HD pack , then you may not get SD channels of the particular channel which is available on the HD pack. for example, I have subscribed for Movies Now HD, but I am not getting Movies Now Sd channel.

Alternatively, you can opt for annual pack on which you will get 45 days extra. Magnum pack will cost Rs.6960 for 12 months which means the effective cost per month will be around Rs.515.55 (instead of Rs.580/pm,when go for monthly plan).
So dear Naarik

what u have opted as HD and SD combo. Beaing a north Indian i max need a Punjabi pack along with Hindi and English channels covering Infotainment,News,Entertainment,movies,music and Sports .

So if i want to go for Hindi and English channels SD+HD (Not Magnum pack) so what would be my monthly subscription and i would appreciate if you can give me full SD+ HD Pack Subscription for other DTH HD providers
:happy:IF YOU LIKE THEN DON'T FORGET TO CLICK THANKS
Thanks given by:
I think this is the lowest pack for Rest of India subscribers when buying HD DVR:

[Image: 2m9xlx.png]

Other packs avalable are:

[Image: 11r3ng8.png]

Package features:

[Image: 2qlbgic.png]

///
I dont have much information about other other DTH packs.!!
Hi Kanwar,
I am sure you are confused with the packages.... as I struggled earlier...

I think the best thing you can do; buy it with the 2 month or 4 month' pack of Mega/Ultra or Sports economy.
Once the period end's go for the Lowest/base pack which carries most of your required channels. And then add the HD' channels (all 14) at the moment as Add-on. By this your Monthly subscription will be within 300/-INR.

In my case, i did the same, chose for the Lowest pack, (Two Lang) base pack which is around 140/- i believe, and then added the HD channels (71/- for the 10 chnls) and then (75/- for the sports HD). Then go for single add-on's if any necessary chnls are there you miss...

There is no exclusive package for HD subscribers other than the magnum/ultra HD packs, which cost around 500/- and on top of that, you will have the same chnls in SD' which is part of our HD subscription... Smile
Anyways, Good luck....

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
Thanks given by:
All HD Channel details, updated on Airtel Web:

[Image: qYjnP.png]
[Image: BD0Ir.png]
[Image: SXMnr.png]

Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DTH Updates: Channels not available on Airtel Digital TV nairrk 0 28 7 hours ago
Last Post: nairrk
  Update: Airtel Digital TV Channels List rahul1117_kumar 316 124,433 7 hours ago
  DTH Updates: New channel 'Mercy Tv' added on Airtel Digital Tv nairrk 0 52 Yesterday, 09:56 AM
  DTH Updates: Channels removed/not available on Airtel Digital TV nairrk 0 106 03-26-2021, 07:37 AM
  DTH Updates: Airtel Entertainment Home 2 added on Ch.118 nairrk 0 204 03-19-2021, 08:01 AM
  AirtelDigitalTV added "Airtel Entertainment Home 2 (TV)" channel on its DTH platform on 19-03-2021 Sathish 0 75 03-19-2021, 05:04 AM
Last Post: Sathish
  AirtelDigitalTV removed "Airtel Promo Home (TV)" channel from its DTH platform on 19-03-2021 Sathish 0 72 03-19-2021, 05:01 AM
  DTH Updates: Airtel will charge Rs.5/-pm as monthly rental for Recording service. nairrk 0 118 03-08-2021, 01:28 PM
  "Airtel Movies Home (TV)" channel Audio Parameters updated on AirtelDigitalTV DTH Services on 04-03-2021 Sathish 0 102 03-04-2021, 02:46 AM
  DTH Updates: Ishara TV added by Airtel Digital TV nairrk 0 103 03-03-2021, 07:48 AM