Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 66 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Analog FTA Recievers
Advertisement
Always i am not hesitating to share my old experiances as the younger genaration dont know these things,if they want to know the informations what i give will be helpfull to them.if a single person gets benefited i am very happy as u r happy with my information.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
hmmmm...
[Image: izvqcn.jpg]

wIcKeD mEnTaLiTy
Thanks given by:
Okay but you have lot experience
Thanks given by:
Mr.Bhat ,
I am new to thie forum and i am always interested in Satellite TV.Am planning to set up a Receiver to watch FTA channels.I need ur Ideas and Suggestions.I already have a Eurostar Digital Settop Box which was used by my friend when he was running Cable TV at my place.Am going to use it for my setup.Will that Work ? can I setup 2 LNB's and see more channels in a 120cm Dish ?
Thanks given by:
Which one ? if its too old ie: about 7-8 years,i had also eurostar STB but in that STB we can add only upto 20 frequency as i remember [cant say exactly].check 1st on this.
Yes u can get a setup to watch what ever reception either c band or ku band channels in this reciever.
Thanks given by:
(08-12-2010, 01:53 PM)Mr.Bhat Wrote: Which one ? if its too old ie: about 7-8 years,i had also eurostar STB but in that STB we can add only upto 20 frequency as i remember [cant say exactly].check 1st on this.
Yes u can get a setup to watch what ever reception either c band or ku band channels in this reciever.

Thank You so much Mr.Bhat for ur solution.

Also i need clarification regarding what type of LNB i should buy and how much the dish and LNB would cost for setting up this ?
Thanks given by:
If u want both c band and ku band reception in 1 dish - buy multi band LNB which is available in the market as some friends say.may be ur dish size 4' to 6' is enough i think.perhaps it may cost 3000 - 4000.dont know exactly.u can check in chennai .according to me u 1st try in ur Eurostar reciever then upgrade to MPEG4 reciever.
Thanks given by:
(08-13-2010, 12:00 PM)Mr.Bhat Wrote: If u want both c band and ku band reception in 1 dish - buy multi band LNB which is available in the market as some friends say.may be ur dish size 4' to 6' is enough i think.perhaps it may cost 3000 - 4000.dont know exactly.u can check in chennai .according to me u 1st try in ur Eurostar reciever then upgrade to MPEG4 reciever.

how much it will cost if only for Ku band with 120cm dish and a very good LNB ?
Thanks given by:
Perhaps about 800/for dish and 300/ to KU band LNB.dont know the exact price.
Thanks given by:
Mr.Bhatt,
First of all Happy INdependence day wishes to you and our forum members.

Am Sorry that i have mentioned that i have eurostar Receiver in my previous thread, but when i checked it is Winersat DigiBox 200.Shall i use it for C band and Ku band Reception ? and what type os technology it will support like MPEG or MPEG-2 ???

Thanks in Advance.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update: See My old Analog Satellite Reciever Lonezahoor 0 1,365 09-09-2012, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Lonezahoor