Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best HD Service
Advertisement
I am currently having Videocon HD service and I feel that the picture quality of the channels are not that superb. I noticed this while I was watching the Asia cup matches as I saw a lot of clogged areas and pixelations Star Sports HD channel.

Can someone recommend me the best service when it comes to picture quality ? Now that everyone almost have the same number of HD channels, this is a big differentiater.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
1. TataSky....
2. Airtel DTH...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
you can opt for Airtel Digital tv
Thanks given by:
Some Say Tata Sky is the best out of the lot. I am confused
Thanks given by:
You better compare among Tatasky and Airtel before taking a decision. If any of your friends/relatives have Airtel and/or tatasky, suggest go to them and watch the HD channels and feel the difference.
(03-07-2014, 01:06 PM)nairrk Wrote: You better compare among Tatasky and Airtel before taking a decision. If any of your friends/relatives have Airtel and/or tatasky, suggest go to them and watch the HD channels and feel the difference.

yes Nair bro very well said. You can decide youself. A wiseman can take advice from all but take its own decision..
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which Direct-To-Home service are you using? Sathish 34 14,823 02-01-2016, 10:53 PM
Last Post: alexanderwade2016
  Choosing DTH HD service niljee 0 1,329 01-22-2014, 02:39 PM
Last Post: niljee
  General News: Satellite service providers are providing new satellites to DTH operators in India kallem007 4 2,822 02-07-2012, 11:38 PM
Last Post: kallem007
  IDF Exclusive: Bad Experience from Rechargeitnow.com Service Mr.AB 7 2,566 01-11-2012, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Kanwar
  Best DTH service in India ekam70 10 9,529 06-15-2011, 04:37 PM
Last Post: greatsadiq