Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Beware of a fraudent Online Shopping Site Called Alibaba
Advertisement
Rainbow 
Many of People knowing a China Based Online Shopping site called Alibaba.com or Aliexpress.com Dont trust these sites, I share my expiernce,
I orderd for a led projector on 18 oct.. I am basically from india so its a international trade that i am doing, i dont have a credit card hence i selcted other mode of money transfer which is bank transfer. so i made a payment through my ICICI bank of india on 12th . as soon i made payment i eagerly wait for change of payment status on web.. it wasnt changed so i asked alibaba authorites about this matter they replied they have not recieved the money but i am having the bank remitence reciept.. next i mailed a copy of recipt aftr watching this alibaba authorities said it will take another 5 more days take to reach us and by 22 nov my status to payment will change and today is 22 nov till now status not changed and 10days been since i made a bank transfer of money from my accouMnt to alibaba , As you see all in this sequence alibaba authorities go on lieing evry time... Never trust this site.. I am going for a legal complaint against this organisation , and also through this Forum I request Indian Govt.to Enquire about worthyness of this site If found Guilty POST A BAN to this shopping site site..
Thanking you all

Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Oh sad

anyways before doing anything first u should have read this

http://escrow.aliexpress.com/buyerprotection/index.html

anyways

Now work on this

http://escrow.aliexpress.com/escrow-faq/...-work.html

But this will work only if you have bought from a Gold member and bought through Aliexpress. If no then solve it by talking to supplier only and check his bank account no again so that money is sent to same account. If you asked ur bank to send money to any other (may be even one digit difference or Bank code swift code difference) they will never get money and will go to suspense account. Another thing if all is ok then ask ur bank to get the sift message copy from that bank for the credit and then send that to the supplier.

i hope this issue will resolved

my best wishes
:happy:IF YOU LIKE THEN DON'T FORGET TO CLICK THANKS
Thanks given by:
Good cautioning informaton on alibaba.com
thanks for sharing!!!
(11-23-2010, 12:07 PM)Kanwar Wrote: Oh sad

anyways before doing anything first u should have read this

http://escrow.aliexpress.com/buyerprotection/index.html

anyways

Now work on this

http://escrow.aliexpress.com/escrow-faq/...-work.html

But this will work only if you have bought from a Gold member and bought through Aliexpress. If no then solve it by talking to supplier only and check his bank account no again so that money is sent to same account. If you asked ur bank to send money to any other (may be even one digit difference or Bank code swift code difference) they will never get money and will go to suspense account. Another thing if all is ok then ask ur bank to get the sift message copy from that bank for the credit and then send that to the supplier.

i hope this issue will resolved

my best wishes

But the money yet not reached to supplier.. i actually made remmitence to alipay singapore account. alibaba customer support executives saying as they not got the money.. i ll ask for swift slip from my bank as you said.. lets see what shall heppen.. but the trade is problematic.. never recomended to do better not to do ....

Thanks given by:
Nice info samplay; and why dont you approach your bank and ask them to retrieve the transfer money. I think they will do, but probably they will take some fees for it. Though, you will get almost 90% of ur money back.... Smile
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
Thanks given by:
I requested ICICI bank officials but they said its not possible.. its a international money transfer and they dont have direct contact with the receipents bank . Its a abnormal procedure i was not aware of this type i thought the trasfer of money will be easy as we do inside our country... :oooh no::bad looking:
Thanks given by:
ya b beware
Thanks given by:
:oooh no:No

Bank cant say this they have every kind of responsibility and liability to its its customer to tell that actually the funds has gone where and to which account.

You to get back to bank on this otherwise ur money will lie down to IBS in suspence account. Another thing ur bank can to is they can send swift message (Which is free) to corresponding bank to know the credit of the amount.

If they are saying cant get intouch or send message then they are on wrong part push them or ask branch manager to intervien.

(11-25-2010, 04:40 PM)aravinda77 Wrote: I requested ICICI bank officials but they said its not possible.. its a international money transfer and they dont have direct contact with the receipents bank . Its a abnormal procedure i was not aware of this type i thought the trasfer of money will be easy as we do inside our country... :oooh no::bad looking:

:happy:IF YOU LIKE THEN DON'T FORGET TO CLICK THANKS
Thanks given by:
At last because of the efforts made by my bank officials , by supplier and also by me, the alibaba accepted that payment was made and due to some technical error it got not displayed and the supplier said yesturday that he got the money by alibaba and is going to ship my ordered product today... a happy ending but , I am not satisified with alibaba the way they treated buyers its really hard...I thank full to all above members who supported me and given, valuable information, guidence .
Thanks given by:
ya good info 4 us
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help: plz visit google search site, open zipper,its making fun. waytobala 3 1,140 05-18-2012, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Sritam Das
Thumbs Down General News: Kids watching TV for hours? Beware nairrk 0 879 04-25-2011, 11:10 AM
Last Post: nairrk
Thumbs Down Help: Beware, smoking damages your genes within minutes nairrk 0 728 01-16-2011, 06:37 PM
  DTH Updates: This festive season, beware of allergies Kanwar 0 824 12-30-2010, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Kanwar
  Oceanic Bank Hoax - Beware SRK 1 736 12-25-2010, 09:35 AM
  Buying Sarees Online webs123 1 1,140 01-04-2010, 12:34 AM
Last Post: webs123
  Rare Flower Called NAAGALINGA Mr.Bhat 10 2,030 09-23-2009, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Ananya
  Bhuvan Is A Big Hit - ISRO Info Site Has Initial Glitches, Though Sathish 2 1,151 08-21-2009, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Rdev
Tongue You Wont belive ur self after visiting this site Tamilan 4 1,473 05-07-2009, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Tamilan
  White blood cells move like millipedes to get to the site of infection or injury Mr.Bhat 0 933 05-05-2009, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Mr.Bhat