Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Bharti surprised at her trio’s unity
Advertisement
Bharti Singh one of the contestants of Sony’s Comedy Circus-3 is surprised over the strong sense of unity that’s developed among her trio.

Bharti Singh, the chubby bubbly contestant of Sony Entertainment Television and Optymistix' Comedy Circus- Teen Ka Tadka, is delighted over the oneness that's developed between herself and her two teammates.

Bharti says, "It's amazing how within such a short span of time I, Sharad and Pareshji have grown so close to each other. If any one of us makes any mistake we cover up for the other very quickly. It hasn't happened even once that the judges have gotten a hint that one of us missed a line (smiles)."

There is a funny angle to her surprise too. Says Bharti, "I too wonder, how three people with no common interest, no similarity in height or weight, can grow so close so soon?!"

Bharti lets us all in on a secret. She says, "Till date Sharad is the only person who hasn't forgotten his lines. There have been instances when I and Paresh have forgotten our lines. But nowadays even Pareshji doesn't forget his lines. I think I have a lot of catching up to do."

But given Bharti's talent for immediate pun, we wonder if forgetting lines is any problem at all!

[Image: gigigigi.gif]
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help: Hindi news channel Khabar Bharti to go on air on Nov 17 Sathish 0 2,088 11-17-2011, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Sathish
  Help: Prasar Bharti spent Rs 305 cr in broadcast of CW Games Mr.Bhat 0 813 11-22-2010, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Mr.Bhat
  Help: Prasar Bharti earns Rs 58.19 cr as revenue during CWG Sathish 0 849 11-10-2010, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Sathish
  Parasar Bharti becomes official broadcaster for Commonwealth games in India Sathish 1 1,145 01-28-2010, 02:39 PM
Last Post: Arjun
  Shakti Anand to enter Bhaskar Bharti.. Ananya 0 864 10-29-2009, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Ananya
  BAG Films challenges its blacklisting by Prasar Bharti Mr.Bhat 0 901 08-22-2009, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Mr.Bhat