Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News : ADTV introudces New Long term plans
Advertisement
https://www.bgr.in/news/airtel-digital-t...hd-option/

Airtel DTH has introduced six new plans with two subscription options – one for six months, and the other for 12 months. Reported by Telecom Talk, these Airtel DTH plans with long-term benefits are in addition to the current plans that they have added to their account. Here’s a look at the new DTH plans, their pricing and benefits. The UDP (unlimited dhamaka pack) is the most affordable plan available in SD. For six months subscription (180 days), you will be charged Rs 799, and for one year (365 days), you’ll be charged Rs 1,349. The pricing is for both standard subscription and multi-TV subscription. The UDP (unlimited dhamaka pack) is the most affordable plan available in SD. For six months subscription (180 days), you will be charged Rs 799, and for one year (365 days), you’ll be charged Rs 1,349. The pricing is for both standard subscription and multi-TV subscription.

Now, after SD packs, these are the two HD packs available for Airtel DTH subscribers. Both the Gujarat Value Sports HD and Gujarat Mega HD are available in six months and 12 months options. The Gujarat Value Sports HD pack is priced at Rs 475per month, but for six month you can get it for Rs 2,851 and for 12 months, you can get it for Rs 5,227. Similarly, for a multi TV connection, you will be charged Rs 2,352 for six months, and Rs 4,312 for multiple connections.

Sent from my [device_name] using Indian DTH Forums mobile app
Thanks given by: nairrk
Advertisement
I think they launched new long term plans in response to Tata | Sky annual package
Thanks given by:
The article is not clear for which regions these logn term plans area available?

I have checked my selfcare page and no such offers given there.!!
Email and ask the same thing from Airtel
Thanks given by:
Herewith plan details

The new Airtel Digital TV packs are said to come in two validity options – 6 months + 15 days free and 11 months + one month free – effectively providing 6.5 months and 12 months validity to the users, except for the UDP pack, which is only valid for 6 months or 12 months and doesn't include any free duration.

[Image: KijU2zj.png]

News Credit
Yeah..the clarity is not much..also he channels exact number is not provided..

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Indian DTH Forums mobile app
Thanks given by:
Airtel is going down day by day. They are not providing good customer care and the website is also ambiguous and confusing. After chosing any package until you browse all the channels you can't understand which channels are missing
Thanks given by:
Yeah.. it is complicated.. but the self.care page could be useful.. I choose broadcaster package and not individual channels as it could get costly.. also, since there are rules.change I think we should wait for some time to get more long term packages..

Thanks given by:
The above plans are only for Gujarati Customers, so no need to enjoy all ADTV customers.

May be they will come with long term plans for other regions also soon, but do not expect very big advantage as believing TRAI is against such long term plans with bundled discounts, etc. (I think cable Tv guys are opposing DTH service providers offering long term packs with freebies...)

Once things are clarified and then it will reflect on the self-care page where we can select what we want., without any confusion.!
Yeah.. but I still couldn't get the name.if channels covered in this.. so when I called up their customer care, I was told that the annual.membership would be for 5319 and you would get one month free..so that's the advantage.. however when asked for channels it was a vague answer that it covers most.of the channels including entertainment, sports etc..in HD..however there was no way you can come to know the number or name of channels..

Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DTH Updates: Airtel News Home 3 added by ADTV nairrk 0 166 11-07-2019, 09:57 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  Update: ADTV removed 3 channels nairrk 0 155 11-07-2019, 09:56 AM
  DTH Updates: New Channels added by ADTV nairrk 0 175 10-29-2019, 01:30 PM
  Update: ADTV added Good Life on Ch.415 nairrk 0 170 10-23-2019, 09:17 AM
  Update: FM News (ch.364) not available on ADTV nairrk 0 165 10-13-2019, 12:39 PM
  Update: ADTV added 4 new channels nairrk 1 297 10-04-2019, 12:45 PM
  Update: Ch.353: Patrika TV Rajasthan not available in ADTV nairrk 1 240 09-14-2019, 03:10 PM
Last Post: Hassan Syed
  Update: New Channels added by ADTV nairrk 1 395 09-04-2019, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Hassan Syed
  Breaking News: ADTV added 4 new Channels nairrk 0 342 08-01-2019, 07:51 AM
  Update: Raj TV moved from Ch.764 to 765 by ADTV nairrk 0 189 07-25-2019, 10:18 AM