Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 1.9 Average
Breaking News : Convert TruHD Box With SD Pack..
Advertisement
Big Grin 
Now you can convert your DISH TruHD HD Connection to SD Connection

Yes this is possible without changing your box... Earlier they used to replace HD box with SD one...

Here Is How They Approached Me

I got a call from Customer care...
They told me that HD To SD Conversion is possible and if i like to go ahead with it..

They asked me which pack I was interested in... I told SILVER Saver... He said okay.. and Asked Would I Liked To Recharge Now.. I Said Later

Casually, I asked him that can I take HD Add-on with SD pack., he placed me call on hold for 2mins, I agreed and he came back only with negative answer...
I asked him whether I can convert to SD and HD on monthly basis and he said. YES...

So those who have deactivated HD Connection and want to view only SD, here is an great opportunity, just call CC and Place A request...

[Image: izvqcn.jpg]

wIcKeD mEnTaLiTy
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
:happy: That's excellent news!!! Smile
Thanks given by:
I cant believe they wanted to change the HD customer to SD:oooh no:. That seems something unbelievable . Haahaa what kind of business approach cant comment:mdr:.

:happy:IF YOU LIKE THEN DON'T FORGET TO CLICK THANKS
Thanks given by:
Kanwar... Many People Dont Want To Pay Rs 450 To 550 Per Month Cos TS Is Giving All HD Channels At Rs 50..

DISH TV Must Change BASE Pack Of HD Subscribers To Retain Them...

Special Scheme To WIN BACK Samsung HD Is Going On...

wIcKeD mEnTaLiTy
Thanks given by:
but that gonna make them loose almost all HD customers coz option gonna make them see here and there. Bad strategy rather than loosing actual hd subscriber they should focus on not charging for upscaled and charge nominal for tru hd.

in this way they gonna retain even HD subscriber and will be in the completion.

:happy:IF YOU LIKE THEN DON'T FORGET TO CLICK THANKS
Thanks given by:
Yes, But When Asked Upon Seeing HD Channels After Being Dropped To SD Pack They Told We Can Upgrade...

But How Many Upgrade Or DownGrade Are Allowed... Mostly They Will Fix The Price..

Its Not Good If The Maintain HD Pack At 500 Level... Common Man Also Has Now LCD HD TV...

wIcKeD mEnTaLiTy
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breaking News: Mera Apna Pack Price increased by dishtv for single or double channel VFlash 0 925 05-26-2018, 09:45 AM
Last Post: VFlash
  DTH News: Dish TV launches FTA pack to counter Freedish and target low-end customers nairrk 1 1,040 03-30-2017, 10:12 AM
Last Post: abdulla
  Breaking News: South RamZaaan Pack PrincePvarghese 1 2,002 06-01-2016, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Music Fan
  Help: Help to change pack santhoshhrry 0 821 01-10-2016, 01:59 PM
Last Post: santhoshhrry
  Breaking News: Channel Replacing in Base pack & MSM CH New Price Music Fan 1 1,279 10-29-2014, 11:10 PM
Last Post: greylala91
  DTH News: My mail to Dish Tv regarding removal of 3 hd channels from base pack. Mohitpunjabi 7 2,034 09-29-2014, 08:42 PM
Last Post: greatsadiq
  DTH News: Telugu Purthi Add-On Pack launched for Zing Digital Subscribers in AP & Telangana Sathish 0 2,269 09-03-2014, 09:44 PM
Last Post: Sathish
  IDF Exclusive: DishTV TruHD adrsh 7 2,237 09-01-2014, 12:20 PM
Last Post: santhoshhrry
  Breaking News: Sony PIX HD On Dish TruHD greatsadiq 3 2,258 07-09-2014, 04:19 PM
Last Post: faunaflora
  Breaking News: Star sports 3 in base pack mehran 1 1,085 07-03-2014, 02:32 PM
Last Post: sam16