Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 2.58 Average
Breaking News : DISH TV - Removes ESS and Adds NEO Pack and TENCricketFrom Platinum Pack
Advertisement
Dish TV Packages Have Been Updated....

CON:: ESPN, STARSports and STARCricket Dropped From Highest Pack Platinum and Now Available Through ADD-On... Sports World and Sports Fiesta

PRO:: NEOCricket and NEOSports, Along With TENCricket In PLATINUM Pack..

SOURCE:: Their Website and I Got Call Too
[Image: izvqcn.jpg]

wIcKeD mEnTaLiTy
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Useless DISH TV... One More Proof, Received This On Mail...

wIcKeD mEnTaLiTy
Thanks given by:
Its surely a bad move for customers, and at a time when Eng vs. Ind One day series plus, the Champions league is coming up. Also, Neo sports doesnt have any imp. programs going on the the moment... Sad
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
Thanks given by:
Really Pathethic... Thats Why I Didnt Recharge For An Year... Took One Month Risk While They Gave 50% Off On Platinum Pack...

wIcKeD mEnTaLiTy
Thanks given by:
Another point I would like to say is, "India Cricket Pack" shall automatically switch on the channel in which Team India's series will be telecast LIVE, as per their pack advertisements.

Till Today, I was getting Star Cricket, but today Star Cricket is not available for me (may be becoz the matches are available LIVE in DD too..,) but that is ridiculuous
Thanks given by:
Thats Why They Added DD National On Their TP and LCN 655 and Did This Ridiculous Thing...

wIcKeD mEnTaLiTy
Thanks given by:
In spite of removing certain and adding certain other sports channels in Platinum pack, their Titanium Offer isn't changed. It was as earlier.

I hope they forgot to update it in their site
Thanks given by:
Site Update Halfway.... Even My Account In DISH Space Has Been Not Updated

wIcKeD mEnTaLiTy
Thanks given by:
Just see Dishtv's comment on the facebook which is quite valid...

Quote:To give more delight to our customers, a new pack called Platinum Plus has been launched at the same monthly price of Rs. 350. This pack has Neo Cricket, Neo Sports and Ten Cricket worth Rs. 70 in lieu of ESS channels- Star Cricket, Star Sports and ESPN worth Rs. 40. The new pack therefore has more sports content worth Rs. 30! with everything else remaining the same.
All current Platinum subscribers have been automatically upgraded to the new Platinum Plus pack.

In case you wish to go back to the Platinum Pack with ESS channels and do not want to continue with Platinum Plus pack with extra Sports Content, please leave your VC number here (or on our wall) and we will immediately ensure that you are switched back to the Platinum pack with the original content (including all 3 ESS channels).

With a home series against England (1 T20, 5 ODIs) and Sri Lanka (3 Tests, 5 ODIs) coming up on Neo Cricket, we believe Platinum Plus is the best pack for Sports Lovers. Cricket fans can also watch the current Sri Lanka- Australia series on Ten Cricket at no extra cost. The current Ind-Eng series can be seen on DD National or alternatively can be subscribed through Sports Fiesta a-la-carte Rs. 40.

We have always believed in giving the best content to our subscribers and this is another step in the same direction.

Thanks given by:
CONFIRMED On Their FaceBook Page

To Clarify The Have Given NEOCricket Schedule For INDIA Series Schedule Later In The Year....

wIcKeD mEnTaLiTy
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DTH News: Dish TV shifts manufacturing of Set-top boxes to India nairrk 0 194 09-16-2020, 01:55 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  DTH Updates: ABP News Static Plate (Data) channel added on Dish TV India Sathish 0 149 08-10-2020, 11:43 AM
Last Post: Sathish
  DTH Updates: FOX life HD- Rs 1 (TV) channel shifted frequency on Dish TV India Sathish 0 124 08-10-2020, 11:42 AM
  DTH Updates: LIVE LIFE SHATAYUPATHY channel removed from 3 slots on Dish TV India Sathish 0 139 08-10-2020, 11:40 AM
  DTH Updates: Korean Drama Active- Rs 40 channel added on Dish TV India on 04-08-2020 Sathish 0 175 08-04-2020, 07:40 AM
  DTH Updates: 16 channels added on Dish TV India on SES 8 Sathish 0 213 08-01-2020, 06:16 PM
  DTH Updates: 12 New channels namely Non ST2 to ST2 added on Dish TV India Sathish 0 202 07-30-2020, 11:28 PM
  DTH Updates: 11 channels removed from Dish TV India on NSS6/SES8 as on 27-07-2020 Sathish 0 213 07-27-2020, 10:34 AM
  Breaking News: 12 channels removed from Dish TV India on NSS6/SES8 as on 25-07-2020 Sathish 0 220 07-25-2020, 10:50 PM
  DTH Updates: Sun TV HD, Gemini TV HD & Bhojpuri Active Channels removed on Dish TV India Sathish 0 200 07-24-2020, 10:05 PM