Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News : Reliance Jio begins 4g sim delivery in Kerala circle
Music 
Advertisement
Reliance Jio begins 4g sim delivery in Kerala circle. Data card customers can buy by free cost from Reliance stores. After register 4g in website, customer can buy d new device at a discount price of 899 rupees(72% discount).
Big Grin
Thanks given by: Mr.Bhat , nairrk
Advertisement
New Device means Data Card or Handset... i think Data card only...
R they selling to others ... I have heard that To Activate Jio SIM needs Reliance Data card or Handsets ...
Thanks given by:
(06-26-2016, 08:04 AM)Mr.Bhat Wrote: New Device means Data Card  or Handset... i think Data card only...
R they selling to others ... I have heard that To Activate Jio SIM needs Reliance Data card or Handsets ...

New SIM card is issued to Reliance employees only.
If you need to use the service of reliance you need to purchase LYF handset which cost you 3999 for FLAME 3 model and is the starting price range.
Another noticable thing is that you can purchase the phone using a employee referral only. In some cases dealers are also doing invite when requested.
I registered at jio.com for an invitation and I got one. Only selected customers (Lucky) are issued invites through LYF.Others have to wait till the commercial launch.
All handsets are offering 90 days unlimited 4G and Voice over LTE calls. The handsets are just an average one. The problem as we all know is the 4G usage will heat the phone very much and you cant simply browse 4g for more than 4 to 6 hours.Second SIM slot is also available where I inserted a Docomo 2G.
About Reliance netconnect dongles I am ot aware of that very much,When I contacted shop they told to wait for some more days as the liberating of CDMA spectrum and integrating with 4G has not yet happened and only that the will issue 4G sim card.
For CDMA mobile its available as SIM for replacement.
Speed is good. I got 10 to 12 mbps on 1800mhz using towers and around 42 mbps on 2300 MHZ towers as 2300 MHZ towers uses cables to connectivity. Usually 2300MHZ towers are found in Cities only.
As per the dealers and technical team after the integration on CDMA airways to existing 4g there akk issues with signal will be over.
IrFaz
Thanks given by: Mr.Bhat
(06-26-2016, 08:04 AM)Mr.Bhat Wrote: New Device means Data Card  or Handset... i think Data card only...

New device is the New Dongle which original (printed) cost is Rs.3199. Because of upgradation for existing customers, I believe they are offering at a discounted price of Rs.899. I too have collected the New Sim and upgraded and now wating for the new dongle which is presently not available with local Rcom stores.

I dont know about the scheme for phone users and whether they need to buy a new handset for this 4G sim or not. But i think those who are using CDMA handsets need to buy a new handset for this new Sim..!
To get a Reliance Jio connection, one has to get invite and buy their handset. Only employees of Reliance Industries and their partners and vendors have full access to all devices and services.

Standalone sim or data card is not available yet.

If the original poster has concrete proof, ping me. Till then locking this thread.
Thanks given by:
I got info that If we buy LYF handset Jio SIM is available ... 1 person a shopper sent msg in WhatsApp .. lyf Flame2 priced @about Rs 5400-5600 ... with 2 years of warrenty..To activate SIM the LYF handset is must with ID proof as usual.... After 3 months we can use the SIM in any Brand Handsets...
Thanks given by:
There seems some confusion... Reliance Jio and Reliance communication.

In places like Kerala, Reliance Communications to use Jio's network and as such Reliance communications asking their customers to upgrade to 4G within this month.

I have been using Rcom's Pro 3 Data/dongle and as mentioned above, I have upgraded to 4G and just waiting for the new dongle (WIPOD). 

Suggest, we unlock this thread as the news is not fake.!
Ohh i didnt realized that this thread is closed.... May be closed by mistake... Opening now...
Thanks given by:
(06-26-2016, 11:42 AM)Mr.Bhat Wrote: I got info that If we buy LYF handset Jio SIM is available ... 1 person a shopper sent msg in WhatsApp .. lyf Flame2 priced @about Rs 5400-5600 ... with 2 years of warrenty..To activate SIM the LYF handset is must with ID proof as usual.... After 3 months we can use the SIM in any Brand Handsets...

this is correct information. in the case of Datacard users 4g sim delivery begins and new data card customers can buy the 4g sim after June 30. Jio service will be started Aug-september(expect). if the upgraded data card 4g customers can use the new device with 3g speed after that automatically converted to Jio on August. All processes are aim to Jio expansion .
Thanks given by:
Actually i was excited for jio SIM as i was getting JIO 4G signals in many rural areas including mine... Its very difficult to get Airtel 3G in my location... but got good signals of Jio 4G... so i was asking that guy from months ... 2 days ago he sent msg to me... so checked for signals... alas !! no signals available in few areas... maybe they were testing...
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: Reliance JioFiber adds Rs 351 monthly, Rs 199 weekly prepaid broadband plans nairrk 0 145 11-30-2019, 06:25 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: Reliance JioGigaFiber: Now get a new connection with more affordable Rs 2,500 SD nairrk 0 174 06-14-2019, 11:50 AM
  General News: Airtel challenges Reliance JioGigaFiber with unlimited data on broadband plans nairrk 0 563 08-17-2018, 01:41 PM
  General News: BSNL announces Rs 995 broadband plan to counter Reliance JioGigaFiber service nairrk 0 611 08-01-2018, 10:57 AM
  General News: Vodafone R217 4G MiFi device with 150Mbps speeds launched to take on Reliance JioFi nairrk 0 523 07-22-2018, 02:07 PM
  General News: Reliance JioGigaFiber effect: Airtel offering up to 20% discount on broadband plans nairrk 0 527 07-18-2018, 01:51 PM
  General News: Reliance Jio to roll-out wired broadband service ‘Jio GigaFiber’ from 15 Aug nairrk 0 727 07-05-2018, 05:27 PM
  General News: Reliance Jio New Offer: Rs 500 cashback on JioFi nairrk 0 424 07-03-2018, 01:47 PM
  General News: Reliance Jio begins offering 1.1TB FTTH broadband data in select markets: Report nairrk 0 595 05-05-2018, 01:00 PM
  General News: Reliance Jio users can now access data at super fast 4G speeds during IPL matches nairrk 0 635 04-10-2018, 09:05 AM