Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News : Star Sports 2 will be added on Reliance Digital TV
Advertisement
Star Sports 2 will be added on Reliance Digital TV early December' 13. Confirmation given by Star Sports Team.

Subject: Re: Regarding addition of Star Sports 2 in Reliance Digital TV?[Ref#1552086]
To: You and others Cc: Bcc:
Less | Show full Headers | View blocked images
1 attachment - Download allimgStarSports.jpg16.73 KB
Download

Dear Samir,

Thank you for writing to Star Sports.

It’s great to connect with sports enthusiast such as yourself and to know of your involvement with Star Sports.

STAR Sports 2 is available on Airtel, Sun Direct, Tata Sky DTH and with most of the cable operators. The same will be available with Reliance early December'13. You can get in touch with Reliance Digital TV to know how to get these channels.

Also, you can now watch the live streaming of all the premium sporting events like the West Indies tour of India, Barclays Premier League, La Liga, Serie A and Formula 1 online through www.starsports.com

Hope this helps!

Thank you for your support.

Warm Regards,

Star Sports Team

Hello Star Team,

I am Samir Mukherjee from Guwahati, Assam - a Reliance Digital TV HD & SD customer as well.

It is about 8 months that Star Sports 2 has launched. But till now the channel is not available in Reliance Digital TV. When I requested to Reliance Digital TV Team, I am getting the same tamplate type reply. My friend contacted Star Team and got the reply saying that Star Sports 2 will be available in all DTH platforms and it is Reliance Digital TV to decide on when to launch the channel.

Now, I am writing to you to get the actual status of the channel to be available on Reliance Digital TV.

Waiting eagerly for early, actual and fruitful reply.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Samir. I hope you know me and also know that I am the one shared the news to you. Below is my email. Wondering that you used same sentences with slight changes.

[Image: wdJAfb6.png]

Sent from my Galaxy SII GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
Thanks given by:
RDTV also removing Big CBS Prime and love channels after 26th of this month.
Thanks given by:
(11-15-2013, 09:25 PM)sajeev22 Wrote: RDTV also removing Big CBS Prime and love channels after 26th of this month.

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks given by:
(11-15-2013, 05:47 PM)mjahabarsadiq Wrote: Samir. I hope you know me and also know that I am the one shared the news to you. Below is my email. Wondering that you used same sentences with slight changes.

[Image: wdJAfb6.png]

Sent from my Galaxy SII GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

Star Sports 2 will be added to Reliance Digital TV before the end of this month. Star Sports Team working with RDTV for adding of this channel. Here is the proof below. Lets enjoy now its confirmed.

Subject: Re: Regarding addition of Star Sports 2[Ref#1802404]
To: You
Show full Headers | View blocked images
1 attachment
img StarSports.jpg16.73 KBDownload

Hi Samir,

Thank you for writing to Star Sports.

We are currently working with Reliance DTH to make Star Sports 2 available as soon as possible.

We would like to inform you that Star Sports 2 will be available to Reliance DTH consumers before the end of this month.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Thank you for your support.

Warm Regards,

Star Sports Team
Thanks given by:
what is the email of star sports team?
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DTH Updates: Test Channel 1 added on Independent TV Sathish 2 1,224 05-28-2019, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Hassan Syed
  DTH Updates: First India Rajasthan channel added on Independent TV Sathish 0 895 10-26-2018, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Sathish
  DTH Updates: India Voice and Sahara Samay UP / UK channels added on Independent TV (RDTV) Sathish 0 737 10-10-2018, 03:07 PM
  DTH Updates: National Voice UP/UK channel added on Independent TV on Measat 3/3a/4b at 91.5° East Sathish 0 747 09-28-2018, 12:03 PM
  DTH Updates: News 1 India channel added on Independent TV on channel no.423 Sathish 0 832 09-18-2018, 01:16 PM
  DTH Updates: Channel V removed and Star Sports 3 channel added on Independent TV on Measat 3/3a/3b Sathish 0 762 09-15-2018, 11:36 AM
  DTH Updates: Buland News Samachar channel added on Independent TV (Reliance Digital TV) Sathish 0 691 09-03-2018, 07:11 PM
  DTH Updates: News World India channel got scrambled on Independent TV (Reliance Digital TV) Sathish 0 697 08-28-2018, 05:44 PM
  DTH Updates: India Watch channel got scrambled on Independent TV (Reliance Digital TV) Sathish 0 601 08-28-2018, 05:43 PM
  DTH Updates: Sony Marathi channel got scrambled on Independent TV (Reliance Digital TV) Sathish 0 674 08-28-2018, 05:40 PM