Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News : Trace urbun HD,trace sports HD,mtunes HD soon on airtel
Advertisement
Photo 
    I have send a mail about channel confirmation to the airtel. and i got the following mail from them.

[Image: trace_urban_hd.png] [Image: trace-sports2.gif] [Image: m_tunes_hd.jpg]
Digitaltv@in.airtel.com

10:39 PM (0 minutes ago)

Namaste,

Ref: Email dated 15/11/2012, regarding introduction of Mtunes HD, Trace Urbun HD and Trace Sports HD channels for your airtel digital TV.

We understand that the delay in responding to your email must have caused you a lot of inconvenience.

We would like to confirm that we are already in the process of introducing Mtunes HD, Trace Urbun HD and Trace Sports HD channels on our platform. Needless to say we will keep you informed on the progress.

We would also like to inform you that we have already been launched Trace Sports channel (Rs. 15/- monthly taxes included) on airtel digital TV platform.

We thank you for taking out the time to voice your concern. At airtel, we believe that it is our customer’s feedback that helps us to improve on our services.

We hope that this response has addressed your query suitably.

Please do write in for further assistance.

Warm Regards,

Chandra Bhushan Singh
digital TV
bharti airtel limited.

so wait for this channels airtel rocks
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
are you like trace sports?.trace urban is good channel.
Thanks given by:
(11-17-2012, 03:31 PM)waytobala Wrote: are you like trace sports?.trace urban is good channel.
me too love trace urbun hd
Thanks given by:
(11-17-2012, 03:38 PM)ajayraju20 Wrote:
(11-17-2012, 03:31 PM)waytobala Wrote: are you like trace sports?.trace urban is good channel.
i love trace urbun and i love trace sports too because there is no this kind of channel in india and that too in HD
Thanks given by:
:oooh no:
Thanks given by:
This is a typical reply from their end.
But chances are high for the trace channels, in line with trace sports sd
Thanks given by:
(11-17-2012, 05:13 PM)jayanji Wrote: This is a typical reply from their end.
But chances are high for the trace channels, in line with trace sports sd
I hope they will add them soon
Thanks given by:
(11-17-2012, 01:15 PM)ajayraju20 Wrote: I have send a mail about channel confirmation to the airtel. and i got the following mail from them.

Digitaltv@in.airtel.com

Namaste,

Ref: Email dated 15/11/2012, regarding introduction of Mtunes HD, Trace Urbun HD and Trace Sports HD channels for your airtel digital TV.

We understand that the delay in responding to your email must have caused you a lot of inconvenience.

We would like to confirm that we are already in the process of introducing Mtunes HD, Trace Urbun HD and Trace Sports HD channels on our platform. Needless to say we will keep you informed on the progress.

We would also like to inform you that we have already been launched Trace Sports channel (Rs. 15/- monthly taxes included) on airtel digital TV platform.

We thank you for taking out the time to voice your concern. At airtel, we believe that it is our customer’s feedback that helps us to improve on our services.

Warm Regards,

Chandra Bhushan Singh
digital TV
bharti airtel limited.

Ask them about skysports,supersports.Their answer will be-
We would like to confirm that we are already in the process of introducing sky sports,supersports on our platform.Needless to say we will keep you informed on the progress.
Thanks given by:
(11-17-2012, 07:05 PM)Piinku1 Wrote:
(11-17-2012, 01:15 PM)ajayraju20 Wrote: I have send a mail about channel confirmation to the airtel. and i got the following mail from them.

Digitaltv@in.airtel.com

Namaste,

Warm Regards,

Chandra Bhushan Singh
digital TV
bharti airtel limited.

Ask them about skysports,supersports.Their answer will be-
We would like to confirm that we are already in the process of introducing sky sports,supersports on our platform.Needless to say we will keep you informed on the progress.
don't you trust airtel?
Thanks given by:
Share your views about this news
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update: Airtel Digital TV Channels List rahul1117_kumar 283 117,915 Yesterday, 09:30 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  DTH Updates: New Channel ''Airtel Korean TV'' added by ADTV nairrk 0 288 09-25-2020, 07:44 AM
  DTH Updates: Value Sports Pack from Airtel Digital TV nairrk 0 298 09-22-2020, 11:17 AM
  DTH Updates: Airtel Test Channel 3 added on Ch.499 nairrk 0 498 09-19-2020, 09:37 AM
  AirtelDigitalTV added "Airtel Test Channel 2 (TV)" channel on its DTH platform on 17-09-2020 Sathish 1 139 09-19-2020, 09:35 AM
  DTH Updates: Airtel Test Channel 4 added by ADTV nairrk 0 309 09-18-2020, 09:22 AM
  AirtelDigitalTV added "Airtel Test Channel 4 (TV)" channel on its DTH platform on 17-09-2020 Sathish 0 105 09-17-2020, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Sathish
  AirtelDigitalTV added "Airtel Star Promo Home 2 (TV)" channel on its DTH platform on 16-09-2020 Sathish 0 92 09-16-2020, 04:02 AM
  AirtelDigitalTV removed "Airtel Special Offers (TV)" channel from its DTH platform on 16-09-2020 Sathish 0 77 09-16-2020, 03:59 AM
  AirtelDigitalTV removed "Airtel Punjabi Home (TV)" channel from its DTH platform on 16-09-2020 Sathish 0 103 09-16-2020, 03:55 AM