Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  Twitterati talks about Child Sex Abuse
Advertisement
Addressing issues that have plagued society for long now, Satyamev Jayate has struck a chord with people all across the country. With much discussion happening at Twitter, we take a look at some of the noteworthy tweets about the issue and the show.
[Image: OIkUr.jpg]

Satyamev JayateShashi Tharoor ‏@ShashiTharoor - Having seen 2 episodes of #Satyamev Jayate, I'm sure @aamir_khan is making a real difference2Indian society. Solid research, gr8 production, humane

Nargis‏ Fakhri @NargisFakhri - @aamir_khan saw your new TV show 2day&must say how moved I was & thankful 4 a human being like u. God Bless U & may u continue 2 spread awareness<3

Taran Adarsh ‏@taran_adarsh - Every episode of #SatyamevJayate is an eye-opener. Kudos to Aamir and his team for it.

Mandira Bedi ‏@mandybedi - Another brave & necessary subject: child sexual abuse. As a new parent myself, horrified & aghast to learn these ugly truths. @smjindia

Karan Johar ‏@kjohar25 - Have to say that #satyamevjayate is the most credible indian television that exists!!! More power to aamir and the team at star!!!

PatralekhaChatterjee ‏@patralekha2011 - Watched today's edition of Satyamev Jayate with family. Glad 13 year-old daughter watched prog with rapt attention.

Sofia Hayat‏ @sofiahayat - Watching Aamir khan..I am going to cry so much..I was sexually abused by my uncle at 10 years old, so I know it all..

While the first episode of Satyamev Jayate efficiently covered the sensitive topic of female foeticide, the second episode presented the heart touching issue of child sexual abuse. Aamir even conducted a workshop with children to help them identify uncomfortable adult behaviour. He insists on parents having this workshop with their children.

You can join the #SatyamevJayate conversation @smjindia now. Tune-in to Satyamev Jayate at 11am on STAR Plus every Sunday

http://starplus.startv.in/news/3584/twit...abuse.aspx
Sritam Das,
Enthusiasist,
INDIANDTH.IN
[Image: 3UEK3.png]

:oooh no:Please hit Thanks if u like my posts
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: Star Plus’ ‘TED Talks India Nayi Baat 2’ to air in multiple languages from 2 Nov nairrk 0 271 10-04-2019, 01:58 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: Star Plus looks to strengthen weekend programming with Ted Talks,.. nairrk 0 576 12-08-2017, 07:43 AM
  General News: Coca Cola’s water brand is the title sponsor of ‘TED Talks India Nayi Soch’ nairrk 0 712 12-01-2017, 09:12 AM
  General News: Star Plus releases first look campaign for ‘Ted Talks India Nayi Soch’ nairrk 0 724 11-20-2017, 09:31 AM
  General News: Star Plus to premiere Ted Talks India: Nayi Soch on 10 Dec nairrk 0 790 11-13-2017, 06:22 PM
  General News: Star Plus to air ‘Ted Talks India: Nayi Soch’ by October end nairrk 0 759 09-14-2017, 10:52 AM
  General News: Zee Entertainment says in talks to sell Ten Sports rahul1117_kumar 0 729 08-30-2016, 08:36 AM
Last Post: rahul1117_kumar
  Child actors gear up for new show rahulsura 0 1,317 02-23-2011, 01:56 PM
Last Post: rahulsura
  Join anchor Seema Chandra as she talks about kids and their sleeping problems on ‘No Mr.Bhat 0 2,262 05-28-2009, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Mr.Bhat