Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CCTV camera security surveillance in less than Rs600
Advertisement
Hi all,
I have installed compact CCTV cameras at strategic points across the house on my own. The cameras are from JMK brand with cost less than Rs600. Some extra wiring cost may come depending on the lengths used. But private security companies charge more than Rs7000 for installation...So see the difference.

These cameras have direct AV (Audio-Video) Out which can be given to our existing CRT or LCD television screens or DVR, Computer, Laptop with TV Tuners, or Video Input etc. There is a choice of PAL or NTSC video output too.

The power consumption is 0.2W and the required power source is 9 Volts, 500mA. But I am using rechargeable Lithium-ion batteries charged by Solar panels, so do not have to worry even if power fails, I still have CCTV system working.
Video Output Resolution of PAL: 628 X 582 and NTSC: 510 X 492

Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Thanks Vinay for info.....:happy15:
Thanks given by:
Great finding and thanks for sharing. You always experiment new things which is very cost effective and in the meantime working satisfactorly.
Presume, the camera is of Taiwan or China made?
(03-11-2013, 06:13 PM)nairrk Wrote: Great finding and thanks for sharing. You always experiment new things which is very cost effective and in the meantime working satisfactorly.
Presume, the camera is of Taiwan or China made?

JMK is well known product company source from China.
Thanks given by:
Yes as Bala said it right, JMK is a well known HongKong, China brand and I got it from JMK Authorized reseller in India. I bought this after strict checking of all cameras.
This camera has no blurry or laggy video like others and the inbuilt mic gives very clear sound.
Thanks given by:
JMK is a Hong Kong based Security and CCTV products company.

Their website is: http://www.jmk.hk/
Thanks given by:
info about the Indian reseller please.
It looks interesting..
Thanks given by:
@Vinay- If you don't mind can you post some pictures from CCTV? . How is low light and night performance?
Thanks given by:
@SRK: Yes sure Sai, I will post still pictures and videos from the cameras.

@d6bmgThere are many Authorized resellers in my city Mumbai and all over India. You can check out electronic items marketplace in your locality.

I bought it from Zam Zam Collections (Proprietor: Arif bhai), Shop no 34, Manish Market, Opp. Crawford Mkt, Mumbai-400002. This shop is well stocked and has the lowest prices for most items, But when I visited the place last Saturday, even they were complaining about dollar rates affecting imports and no stock.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: Facebook launches a webpage to highlight WhatsApp security bugs nairrk 0 187 09-07-2020, 07:52 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: Microsoft releases new Windows update for Intel chip security flaw nairrk 0 834 01-04-2018, 01:51 PM
  General News: Bitdefender announces 'Family Pack Total Security 2018' security software.. nairrk 0 703 12-29-2017, 07:24 PM
  General News: Facebook may soon ask you to upload your photo for security nairrk 0 595 11-29-2017, 06:33 PM
  General News: Google Camera app update brings double tap to zoom in, dedicated video button: Report nairrk 0 612 08-13-2017, 02:02 PM
  General News: Facebook camera now lets you create and share Gifs nairrk 0 769 07-16-2017, 03:13 PM
  General News: WhatsApp adds ‘Night Mode’ feature to in-app camera for iOS nairrk 0 663 07-04-2017, 11:58 AM
  General News: Microsoft releases new Windows XP security patch nairrk 0 717 06-14-2017, 07:02 PM
  General News: Google Play Protect comes to Play Store, adds a layer of security to your Android.. nairrk 0 666 05-18-2017, 02:06 PM
  General News: Snapchat rebrands itself as Snap Inc and launches Spectacles camera rahul1117_kumar 0 679 09-24-2016, 06:24 PM
Last Post: rahul1117_kumar