Advertisement

Advertisement

Poll: Does Digital TV providers have the right to change the package on their own?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Stop Taking Airtel Digital TV Connection
0%
0 0%
Does Digital TV providers have the right to change the package on their own?
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complain against AIRTEL Digital TV's Sudden Package Chainging Without my Concern
Advertisement
Dear All Members

I want to highlight a serious problem regarding my Airtel Digital TV connection. I have a old ADTV connection which I bought in 2010. The package was running with it is Economy pack with monthly cost of Rs-236 PM (Rs-7.76 daily burn rate) inclusive all taxes. But today onwards they have suddenly changed that pack to Economy Sports with monthly cost of Rs-255 PM (Rs-8.87 daily burn rate) without my concern. They have done this of their own neither I have asked them to change the pack. . On asking C. Care executive has told me that they have done it for my benefit as these pack has more channel content and the old pack not exist now. As have informed you its my old connection and I had chosen ADTV just because of this pack. IF they have increased the price of that pack I have no complain. But they have done the other thing that is to change the pack. My question is does anyone have the right to chose his own package? If yes, why they have done this without asking me anything. I have heard about this type of nuisance of Digital Tv providers. But this time I'm experiencing the bitter capsules like this. I am strongly objecting this type of nuisance of ADTV. For this I want to Stop ADTV recharging. I want to alert all members regarding this type of nuisance.

Regards
ABBHTT
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
(06-24-2012, 04:33 PM)abbhtt Wrote: Dear All Members

I want to highlight a serious problem regarding my Airtel Digital TV connection. I have a old ADTV connection which I bought in 2010. The package was running with it is Economy pack with monthly cost of Rs-236 PM (Rs-7.76 daily burn rate) inclusive all taxes. But today onwards they have suddenly changed that pack to Economy Sports with monthly cost of Rs-255 PM (Rs-8.87 daily burn rate) without my concern. They have done this of their own neither I have asked them to change the pack. . On asking C. Care executive has told me that they have done it for my benefit as these pack has more channel content and the old pack not exist now. As have informed you its my old connection and I had chosen ADTV just because of this pack. IF they have increased the price of that pack I have no complain. But they have done the other thing that is to change the pack. My question is does anyone have the right to chose his own package? If yes, why they have done this without asking me anything. I have heard about this type of nuisance of Digital Tv providers. But this time I'm experiencing the bitter capsules like this. I am strongly objecting this type of nuisance of ADTV. For this I want to Stop ADTV recharging. I want to alert all members regarding this type of nuisance.

Regards
ABBHTT

sir, u contact higher dept. officer,,, affter say ur problem that officer only help u... otherwise it not use... contact immediatly...

Thanks given by:

Regards
ABBHTT

This in not Airtel fault every DTH companies have condition that price of any pack can be change without any prior notice so you have to see conditions before purchase any thing.

Thanks given by:
(06-24-2012, 04:48 PM)rizram Wrote:

Regards
ABBHTT

sir, u contact higher dept. officer,,, affter say ur problem that officer only help u... otherwise it not use... contact immediatly...
Thanks. But I dont know whom to contact regarding this. I have already talked to C. Care regarding this but no help.

Thanks given by:

(06-24-2012, 04:33 PM)abbhtt Wrote: This in not Airtel fault every DTH companies have condition that price of any pack can be change without any prior notice so you have to see conditions before purchase any thing.

They have not hiked the price of that my dear they have change the package al together. The problem lies there.
Thanks given by:
Please send email to Customer Care with copies to:

digitaltv@in.airtel.com
airtelpresence@in.airtel.com
dthnodal.wb@in.airtel.com

Hope you will get a proper response soon.!!

:oooh no: Please contact the Nodal officer in your state and voice your concern

Thanks

Thanks given by:
(06-24-2012, 05:23 PM)nairrk Wrote: Please send email to Customer Care with copies to:

digitaltv@in.airtel.com
airtelpresence@in.airtel.com
dthnodal.wb@in.airtel.com

Hope you will get a proper response soon.!!

Thanks a lot.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update: Airtel Digital TV Channels List rahul1117_kumar 304 123,850 7 hours ago
Last Post: nairrk
  "Airtel Movies Home (TV)" channel Audio Parameters updated on AirtelDigitalTV DTH Services on 04-03-2021 Sathish 0 56 Yesterday, 02:46 AM
Last Post: Sathish
  DTH Updates: Ishara TV added by Airtel Digital TV nairrk 0 84 03-03-2021, 07:48 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  "Airtel Entertainment Home 1 (TV)" channel technical parameters updated on AirtelDigitalTV DTH Services on 02-03-2021 Sathish 0 102 03-02-2021, 10:37 AM
  "Airtel Entertainment Home 1 (TV)" channel technical parameters updated on AirtelDigitalTV DTH Services on 02-03-2021 Sathish 0 95 03-02-2021, 02:39 AM
  DTH Updates: Airtel Digital TV adds new TP (12410 Vertical 30000) with 50 dummy channels Sathish 0 90 03-01-2021, 11:25 AM
  AirtelDigitalTV removed "Airtel Customer Care 2 (TV)" channel from its DTH platform on 28-01-2021 Sathish 0 47 01-28-2021, 05:21 PM
  AirtelDigitalTV added "Airtel Korean TV (TV)" channel on its DTH platform on 28-01-2021 Sathish 0 52 01-28-2021, 03:47 PM
  AirtelDigitalTV removed "Airtel Star Promo Home 2 (TV)" channel from its DTH platform on 28-01-2021 Sathish 0 54 01-28-2021, 02:59 PM
  AirtelDigitalTV removed "Airtel Marathi Home (TV)" channel from its DTH platform on 28-01-2021 Sathish 0 52 01-28-2021, 02:52 PM