Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DSHTV KAB JAGEGA
Advertisement
Exclamation 
Comparision of base pack, costing around(150Rs), of different DTH operator are done hereby is attached

Attached Files
.pdf   DTH.pdf (Size: 184.92 KB / Downloads: 82)
.doc   DTH chart.doc (Size: 35 KB / Downloads: 54)
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
I have also posted it on another forum. After a long discussion they banned my post. there are more than 1000 hits in 3 days
Thanks given by:
Well their is no point of comparing just one Pack. if you want to compare, then just compare all aspect of a DTH, and also if you want to compare Package Just Compare their New gold Sports Pck with Dishtv Gold Pack, Here Dishtv Packs a re more econiomical and offer more channels and services. and also most of the important channels are available in this pack.
[Image: indiandthsig.php]
Thanks given by:
Comparision should be done in every pack. I compared on base pack. Now we can compare higher pack, let DIAMOND(1) Vs PLATINUM(2)
(1) Rs 293 - +NEO+UTV+FIRANGI+Active Music+3 SVOD movie
(2) Rs 325 + 33=358 and still u can not watch NEO + FIRANGI
Now we can compare higher pack, let GOLD(1) Vs GOLD SPORTS(2)
(1) Rs 215+10.3% tax - +UTV+CNBC AWAAZ+NEO+FIRANGI
(2) Rs 210- NIL

Actually I want to say all packages are uncomplete.
Hindi viewer wants
ONE day cricket - They can watch it on DD. Other channel like CNBC, COLORS, IMAZINE, UTV channels, V etc are available in GOLD pack thats make complete pack. People is paying rs 150 and enjoying.
But in case DISHTV customer has no option, CNBC, COLORS,UTV Action is must want channel at least.
DISHTV can only be comparable when they add at least CNBC AWAAZ, COLORS, UTV channels(UTV Action at least) in GOLD pack
Thanks given by:
Zee is using DISHTV to promote thier group channells like ZEE bus in place of CNBC AWAAZ(here I dont say ZBIZ is bad channel) etc. But they have to understand every channels has thier own flavour. COLORS, CNBC, UTV Action etc are not avoidable. DISHTV has to add in GOLD pack
Thanks given by:
The main thing i saw in DISH TV is they r offering most of the sports channels in their base packs.that is attracting most of the users specially in rural areas.may be some channels missing in bigger packs but Dish TV is the best base pack in all DTH services,so this is the main reason i am using this service from 2004.Smile i have now both Dish TV and BIG TV ,used Tatasky for more than 1 year.
Thanks given by:
If dishtv add UTV channels + CNBC AWZ+ COLORS in GOLD pack. Do U think it is the best among all?
Thanks given by:
Actually i had never gone to heigher packs as no need for me.i am in South silver saver pack.all DTH providers have their own way of making money.thats true that they have to give more attention to users demands.
Thanks given by:
Yes agreed. Earlier Dishtv losses customers to TATA SKY due to quality problem. Now quality is very good, they r lossing due to uncomlete packages. I dont want to see loosing Dishtv
Thanks given by:
They may loose in urban areas and Metros but they r popular in villages and poor peoples.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement