Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
DTH News : Airtel Digital TV test channels from SES 7 at 108.2°E
Advertisement
Here is the complete list of test channels of Airtel Digital TV from SES 7 at 108.2°E.

Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Thanks MJ bhai and Mr. Sathish. Thats a great work :up::up:
Thanks given by:
Thats superb....... Smile great share Sathish n' MJ......
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
Thanks given by:
(02-27-2011, 09:15 PM)Sathish Wrote: Here is the complete list of test channels of Airtel Digital TV from SES 7 at 108.2°E.

When Migration Process Will Start....

Thanks given by:
i realigned my dish to SES7 and i am getting all channel with signal strength 242
if you have a fta receiver and know how to do then do it your self
move your dish about 90 Degree toward west and about 25 degree downward from current position
then track for Aashirward channel details 12328 H sr 5000 another tp is feed details : 12269 H sr 20000 bring max signal strength the fix it and connect you ADTV and just watch the channel as the new software has all the details of SES7 ver 303 so you have do nothing to the set up
i Strictly Suggest to don't go for alignment your self if you don not how to track channel . as the dish has to move to so much deg the so dish they have to change there position also
ALL IZZ WELL @@ ALL IZZ WELL

[Image: indiandthsig.php]
Thanks given by:

Are you getting any changes after realigning to SES7 ? (at the moment i.e after they upgraded the stb, the audio comes very quickly when changing a channel and video comes after 2/4 seconds. And some people says that sound clarity is improved?).
And, the Dish has to be moved towards West?

I was just talking to the Service Engineer of my area Dealer.
Airtel have already sent instructions to them(dealers) regarding migration process but for the time being it will be only for new customers. The SES7 service will be officially available from tomorrow.
For existing customers, will get all channels as of now from CR4 only. The migration for existing customers will be carried out later stage by stage. All customers may get individual intimation from Airtel about the migration process.

So no joy for existing customers to get channels from SES7, unless those who want /can do the realignment on their own.!!!
Thanks for the update Nair....

Offtopic: I believe you are using Airtel now and from south; Can you give give an opinion about Airtel? I mean the south package, and price. When i checked their website, package details are not clear, and i think Sun's channels are not their in the base pack? can you confirm and give a clear opinion on its package.
I am sure, Airtel gonna attract the market, since they gonna add more channels and they have got enough TP's as well... Smile
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
Thanks given by:
Really nice work with full channels list banner..Appreciate..
Thanks given by:
@Ashfak
I have been using Airtel south ultra pack (Annual pack) which I took as an offer alongwith their Recorder.
I paid total Rs.7990/- (all inclusive), of which Rs.4990 was the cost of Recorder (including installation) and Rs. 3000 for 12 months South Ultra Pack (with NGC HD free for 3 months).So, the effective price for South Ultra works to Rs.250 per onth (whereas the monthly pack was rated at Rs.345pm at that time) - advantage in taking annual pack. To me, I like Airtel service and very satisfied so far. (During rain period, which is very heavy in kerala, my neighbours those who using other DTH will not get any signal whereas I used to enjoy uninterrupted viewing from Airtel( the reason is that Airtel Dish is marginally bigger than other Dish hence least interuption during rainy season).

I will give channel list, which I have presently, shortly.
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DTH Updates: Channels removed/not available on ADTV nairrk 0 82 Today, 08:01 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  Update: Airtel Digital TV Channels List rahul1117_kumar 279 117,504 Today, 08:00 AM
  DTH Updates: Value Sports Pack from Airtel Digital TV nairrk 0 147 09-22-2020, 11:17 AM
  DTH Updates: Channels removed/not available on ADTV nairrk 0 80 09-22-2020, 11:10 AM
  DTH Updates: Airtel Test Channel 3 added on Ch.499 nairrk 0 435 09-19-2020, 09:37 AM
  AirtelDigitalTV added "Airtel Test Channel 2 (TV)" channel on its DTH platform on 17-09-2020 Sathish 1 107 09-19-2020, 09:35 AM
  DTH Updates: 2 New channels added by ADTV nairrk 0 526 09-18-2020, 09:27 AM
  DTH Updates: Airtel Test Channel 4 added by ADTV nairrk 0 258 09-18-2020, 09:22 AM
  AirtelDigitalTV added "Airtel Test Channel 4 (TV)" channel on its DTH platform on 17-09-2020 Sathish 0 85 09-17-2020, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Sathish
  AirtelDigitalTV added "Airtel Star Promo Home 2 (TV)" channel on its DTH platform on 16-09-2020 Sathish 0 86 09-16-2020, 04:02 AM
Last Post: Sathish