Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DTH News : Airtel Tv SD DVR Release Number updated to 450
Advertisement
Those who are using Airtel SD Recorders may be experiencing with new Release number i.e from 306 to 450.

Main changes I found are New EPG theme, All HD Channels sound become better now (really amazing when hearing through 5.1 Home theatre system).

[Image: WBUgQ.jpg]
(earlier only one pair of signal strength used to display - signal is bit low now due to heavy rain outside).

(Previous Programme bar)
[Image: JVQbp.jpg]

Present Programme bar
[Image: Fjczt.jpg]

On the Menu, setting, there is sub heading as 'Help'. If you press this 'Help' Menu you will get informations like this.

(Earlier there was numbers used to come when we increase the volume i.e in multiples of '4'. Now, instead, sound Bar comes when you increase/decrease the Volume).

Advertisement
it is SD DVR or hd dvr????
because sd dvr have hd channels???
Thanks given by:
Very clearly written as ''SD'' DVR. (Airtel first introduced SD DVR's) And it has got 576p video out so can view all HD channels in better clarity/sound.
ya its play hd channel too. whats that hmmmm are u clear with title of the thread
Thanks given by:
Dear nairrk,

How i activate SD record service from Airtel? Please advise.

Thanks given by:
Do you have a SD Recorder STB?? If yes, then please ask Airtel CC to Activate ''Recording top up Free''.
Have found a major change after software updation i.e earlier when we switch off STB from main(power socket) and switch on again, we get the last channel watched and the same sound it has when we did switch off. Now after the new release 450, if we switch off/on (from main), we get channel 100(instead of last channel watched) and medium sound which is disturbing.!!

However, switching off only on Stb will be same as in the past (i.e get last channel watched and sound).
I found a solution to maintain '0' volume when starting the Stb/Tv (after switch off/on from Main power). Go to Menu > User Settings > Audio > STB, reduce the Volume to lowest possible and then press 'Apply'. Now even if you switch off and again switch on the STB from main power, the volume remains the same level when the stb was switched off. No more high sound on start.!!
Problem regarding delayed start of STB (need to switch on more than one time etc) when you switching on first time. Try this (it works for me now).

Switch on the Tv first, when the screen light comes on then switch on the STB and the STB lights comes on quickly and no more repeatation required. Hope it works for all.!!
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update: Airtel Digital TV Channels List rahul1117_kumar 300 122,033 01-15-2021, 09:47 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  DTH News: Airtel launches two educational DTH channels for Class 6 to 12 students nairrk 0 387 11-24-2020, 01:03 PM
  DTH Updates: R9 TV will be removed shortly on Airtel Digital TV nairrk 0 680 10-15-2020, 09:33 AM
  DTH Updates: ''Bansal News'' added by Airtel Digital TV nairrk 0 531 10-15-2020, 09:28 AM
  DTH Updates: ADTV added 'Airtel Entertainment Home 3' on Ch.123 nairrk 0 534 10-02-2020, 08:05 AM
  DTH Updates: New Channel ''Airtel Korean TV'' added by ADTV nairrk 0 430 09-25-2020, 07:44 AM
  DTH Updates: Value Sports Pack from Airtel Digital TV nairrk 0 395 09-22-2020, 11:17 AM
  DTH Updates: Airtel Test Channel 3 added on Ch.499 nairrk 0 574 09-19-2020, 09:37 AM
  AirtelDigitalTV added "Airtel Test Channel 2 (TV)" channel on its DTH platform on 17-09-2020 Sathish 1 236 09-19-2020, 09:35 AM
  DTH Updates: Airtel Test Channel 4 added by ADTV nairrk 0 397 09-18-2020, 09:22 AM