Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average
DTH News : Airtel added Asli HD Channels.
Advertisement
Smile 
Asli HD channels are now activated by Airtel, but we need to subscribe them to view:

These are the screen shots am getting presently:

Advertisement
Thought of reactivating the pack, by removing and adding it again; but so far the selfcare portal is not yet activated with HDPlus pack. Its still showing @rs.40/-. Looks like we have to wait One more day... Smile

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
Thanks given by:
My selfcare portal is not working for the last 5 months.....................
It always show 'u hv sucessfully login' and goes put i.e. ,'page cannot be displayed'
very very very bad dear airtel.............your net does not work at all
I am fed up with their self-care portal
Thanks given by:
Try in different browser (IE,Chrome etc.), also try clearing your cookies and browsing history. If the problem still exist, you should inform CC to resolve it.. regards,
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
Thanks given by:
Just re-activated HD Plus pack,,,, and here are some of the screenshots...

Thanks given by:
I too activated HD pack and it got on my tv screen in just 10 minutes.....
Star Gold is one of the channel I am disapointed with
Some of the Pics in Star Gold HD are looking ordinary like SD.
Do anyone agree ????????????
Thanks given by:

@ashfak - Hope you already had their previous HD Plus pack (rs.40+tax)? Did you cancel this pack and again asked to add on the new HD Plus pack (rs.65+tax)?? How did you re-activated the HD pack. (I am also having their old HD Plus pack hence this clarification.!)

Ok, I got these channels activated.
First, removed the existing HD plus pack from my selfcare account page. Then send sms ADD HD to 54325. all the HD channels activated immediately and also the self account also amended accordingly.

Yes the same way i did, I think lost about 40Rs, as I paid 40rs and used the old HD pack only One week. Sad ........
Thanks given by:
No, I dont think you lose any money because they deduct basis daily burning rate?
I was also having the HD plus earlier(Rs.40/-), and they were deducting Rs.1.45 per day as daily burning rate. When I opted for new HD Pack (Rs.65+tax) I have checed the account and it showed the same balance amount which was there when I cancelled the previoius pack and the daily burning rate showed as Rs.0 which means daily burning rate for the new pack will start from today..!!
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update: Airtel Digital TV Channels List rahul1117_kumar 287 118,713 10-15-2020, 09:36 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  DTH Updates: R9 TV will be removed shortly on Airtel Digital TV nairrk 0 182 10-15-2020, 09:33 AM
  DTH Updates: ''Bansal News'' added by Airtel Digital TV nairrk 0 178 10-15-2020, 09:28 AM
  DTH Updates: Channels removed/not available on ADTV nairrk 0 45 10-15-2020, 09:26 AM
  DTH Updates: New Channels, AkashEduTv -JEE & Akash EduTv - NEET added by ADTV nairrk 0 331 10-12-2020, 08:05 AM
  DTH Updates: Channels removed/not available on ADTV nairrk 0 120 10-07-2020, 08:12 AM
  DTH Updates: New Channels added by ADTV nairrk 0 126 10-07-2020, 08:07 AM
  DTH Updates: ADTV added 'Airtel Entertainment Home 3' on Ch.123 nairrk 0 402 10-02-2020, 08:05 AM
  DTH Updates: New Channels added by ADTV nairrk 0 112 09-30-2020, 09:37 AM
  DTH Updates: Channels removed/not available on ADTV nairrk 0 119 09-26-2020, 09:19 AM