Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
DTH News : Colors ropes in Preity Zinta to host Guinness World Records
Advertisement
MUMBAI: After getting a battery of Bollywood actors and actresses to debut on television, Colors has now roped in bubbly girl Preity Zinta to host its next reality show - Guinness World Records- Ab India Todega.

Produced by Miditech, Guinness World Records- Ab India Todega will be launched soon on the Viacom18 channel.

Colors programming head Ashvini Yardi said, “Preity is the perfect choice as the host for the show as both she and Guinness World Records are debuting on the Indian small screen. Guinness World Record- Ab India Todega is a fresh concept and with Priety’s effervescent presence we are confident that the show will enthrall our viewers. Her enthusiasm and zing would definitely encourage the participants to go all the way in breaking the international records and make our country proud. As a mascot of the show, she would be the best connect with the audiences & re-instill in them the pride & joy of being an Indian.”

Talking about her association, Zinta said, “I was sure that whenever I do make a move to the small screen, it would be something I believe in. Guinness World Records- Ab India Todega is the perfect platform for my television debut. The show reflects my ideology to push oneself and compete with the best. There is also a feeling of pride in hosting a show that will put India on the international pedestal and will bring fame for Indians. I am sure viewers will have a good time watching the show.”

Other actors, who have made their debut on television through Colors, include Akshay Kumar (Khataron Ke Khiladi), Shilpa Shetty (Bigg Boss), Priyanka Chopra (Khataron Ke Khiladi) and Mallika Sherawat.

The channel has also featured Amitabh Bachchan and Salman Khan in Bigg Boss.

Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: Zee Kannada to host auditions from home for Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li’l Champs S18,.. nairrk 0 311 04-14-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: Colors fine-tunes its content line-up nairrk 0 252 04-07-2020, 11:23 AM
  General News: Colors Cineplex lines up eclectic mix of Hindi, South dubbed premieres for 2020 nairrk 0 272 03-31-2020, 09:40 AM
  General News: Colors curates line-up of original, seasoned shows across genres nairrk 0 261 03-27-2020, 07:00 PM
  General News: Colors Tamil to launch supernatural fiction show ‘Mangalya Dhosham’ nairrk 0 310 03-23-2020, 10:18 AM
  General News: DSport to live telecast Davis Cup World Group Qualifier between India, Croatia nairrk 0 298 02-19-2020, 07:24 AM
  General News: Colors Tamil to launch two new shows this month nairrk 0 292 02-14-2020, 12:06 PM
  General News: Star World to premiere ‘Homeland’ S8 starting 16 Feb nairrk 0 284 02-13-2020, 07:22 AM
  General News: Colors to beef up prime-time with new fiction show ‘Barrister Babu’ nairrk 0 331 02-03-2020, 07:06 PM
  General News: Colors Tamil to launch mytho series ‘Amman’ on 27 Jan nairrk 0 285 01-26-2020, 07:36 AM