Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 33 Vote(s) - 2.42 Average
DTH News : HD Channels Programme Guide added
Advertisement
Thumbs Up 
Programme guide now added for HD Channels for those who want to do remote (Mobile) recording

Click on to any Channel to get daily programmes of that particular channel.
Advertisement
Anyone has details about this 'Live' feature that is available?
Mine is a new connection but currently the screen shows nothing there when I press the 'live' button on the remote? I was actually looking for the radio.
Thanks given by:
Radio services discontinued by Airtel long back!
Wow and they still mention in it their menu
Thanks given by:

Yes, seems they forgot to remove those item from the Live menu.!
Here I would also like to point out a software glitch on their website (at least in my case) where if you use their self care portal and try to add top ups then the choices given for doing so include channels that are already a part of your original package. Now what confuses the user is the header at the start of the page which says - As per the channels subscribed by you, below are the applicable top ups.

Thanks given by:

Yes, that comes on the selfcare page, but I thinkit will cover most of the channels which were not in your subscribed pack. However, if you want to add any other channels /add on packs which you can do by sending sms to them.
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update: Airtel Digital TV Channels List rahul1117_kumar 287 118,690 10-15-2020, 09:36 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  DTH Updates: ''Bansal News'' added by Airtel Digital TV nairrk 0 169 10-15-2020, 09:28 AM
  DTH Updates: Channels removed/not available on ADTV nairrk 0 45 10-15-2020, 09:26 AM
  DTH Updates: New Channels, AkashEduTv -JEE & Akash EduTv - NEET added by ADTV nairrk 0 320 10-12-2020, 08:05 AM
  DTH Updates: Channels removed/not available on ADTV nairrk 0 120 10-07-2020, 08:12 AM
  DTH Updates: New Channels added by ADTV nairrk 0 126 10-07-2020, 08:07 AM
  DTH Updates: ADTV added 'Airtel Entertainment Home 3' on Ch.123 nairrk 0 402 10-02-2020, 08:05 AM
  DTH Updates: New Channels added by ADTV nairrk 0 112 09-30-2020, 09:37 AM
  DTH Updates: Channels removed/not available on ADTV nairrk 0 119 09-26-2020, 09:19 AM
  DTH Updates: New Channel ''Airtel Korean TV'' added by ADTV nairrk 0 324 09-25-2020, 07:44 AM