Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
DTH News : Pogo, Cartoon Network to woo kids with special movie lineup this December
Advertisement
Turner International’s kids channels – Cartoon Network and Pogo – have planned a special December for kids with a host of films that the channel will be airing on weekends.

Pogo, starting 4 December, will air a film every Saturday-Sunday at 12 noon. The first two weekends are dedicated to films based on the Hanuman. Films that the channel will air are Pawanputra Hanuman, Bal Hanuman II, Hanuman and Return of Hanuman.

It will also air Chhota Bheem Aur Krishna I and Detective Nani.

Cartoon Network will air movies of its popular characters Tom & Jerry every Sunday at 12 noon, starting 5 December.

The four movies it will air are Blast Off to Mars, The Fast & the Furry, A Nutcracker Tale and Shiver Me Whiskers: Hijinks Ho!
itv.com
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Y Cant online SMODs find these Spams??????? r they not checking ?? this was posted @ 4 . 17 PM Almost 4 hours !!!
Please check every post once Mods come online. coming online always is not only enough but has to check each and every post about its nature. please be active.
Sorry if my words hurt somebody but this helps to keep the forum clean .
No harsh measures to anybody. i cant see Spams in forums and getting veryy irritated when i see the Spams. Administrators r upgrading members to Mods to keep the forum clean as much as they can. so please be active on this issue.
Thanks given by:
No One Reports... Anyways Checking All Thread and Posts Is The Duty Of ADMIN/SMOD and MODS.. Request All TEAM Members To Take Action....

Members With USA As Location Possible Spammers...
[Image: izvqcn.jpg]

wIcKeD mEnTaLiTy
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: &TV to pay special tribute through its ‘Ek Desh Ek Awaaz’ initiative... nairrk 0 328 04-11-2020, 06:57 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: Cartoon Network to premiere home-grown comedy ‘Bandbudh Aur Budbak’ on 18 April nairrk 0 353 04-09-2020, 02:07 PM
  General News: Star Movies launches kids content initiative in afternoon slot nairrk 0 355 04-01-2020, 11:35 AM
  General News: Zee Picchar curates special line-up of movie premieres nairrk 0 316 03-23-2020, 06:45 PM
  General News: &flix to air back-back movie premieres from 23 Feb nairrk 0 340 02-21-2020, 10:05 AM
  General News: CNN-News18 curates special programming for Donald Trump’s India visit nairrk 0 295 02-19-2020, 07:01 PM
  General News: Sony YAY! unveils special Republic Day line-up of Honey Bunny movies nairrk 0 414 01-26-2020, 07:30 AM
  General News: &flix all set to premiere ‘The Angry Birds Movie 2’ on 12 Jan nairrk 0 319 01-12-2020, 07:48 AM
  General News: Sony Pix gears up for festive season with three movie premieres nairrk 0 322 10-05-2019, 09:01 AM
  General News: News18 India to launch special series Shriram Path nairrk 0 324 10-04-2019, 02:19 PM