Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
DTH Updates : A request to ADTV Management - Rearrange Channel line-up
Advertisement
Although I have mentioned this in my previous post of pro's & con's of ADTV, i would like to add a thread to highlight an issue in ADTV channel line-up. Hope it get noticed by the ADTV Management/technical guys and resolve the issue.

The issue is the channel line-up of ADTV. The channels are scattered around, and needs to be arranged in a proper way. I will list some of the cases for example, and request ADTV users to add/post their comments as well here...
  1. Malayalam Channel Line-up: Malayalam channels start from #570 to 579. But two of the channels are added after Punjabi channels (#588 and 589). Coz of this this most of the time we dont notice/check these channels. It should be arranged in a proper way.
  2. Channels/Categorized and starts from Odd numbers: Many of the channel categories such as Sports, Entertainment, Science/info etc. are starts from 'odd numbers. For eg. you sports channels are starting from 224, Science/info channels starts from 338.
  3. English News channels: English international and national channels are mixed with Business channels. Channel like RT (#311) should be moved/added after BBC and CNN.
  4. Kannada Channels line-up: Channels like #593 and #594 is added after Gujarati channels. I am sure no one might have notice/check these channels. It should be added/moved to its proper line-up of that particular lang.
These are some of the issues i found, and if members found any other, do post here.. Thanks.

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
I hope ADTV people are reading this. Smile
Thanks given by:
I am sure they will read it.....
Also, guys if anyone of you feel the same and a user of ADTV, please email them the issue. More voice should result in a quick response... Smile
ADTV's CC email ID is: digitalTV@airtel.in

Thanks.
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
Thanks given by:
Nicely written. Hope it will reach to some one higher authority in ADTV and get some response.!!
Another comment regarding the channel line-up of Punjabi Channels:
Now airtel gives 10 punjabi channel..other dish's give 5-8..bt airtel ki channel managemet poor hai 2 punjabi ch. 658,659 other 8 channel other side

Comment posted by: Davinder singh
Thanks given by:
Sadly, ADTV still continues their ignorance and do not want to rearrange their channel line-up....

Recently they added many channels of particular langs and are now spread everywhere.. in different LCN's....

For eg:
LCN : 593 - Udaya Comedy - Added after Gujarati lang, where this lang group is somewhere else.
LCN : 594 - Suvarna News - Added after Gujarati lang, ----do---
LCN: 595 - Mazavil Manorama - Added after Gujarati lang ---do--
LCN: 451 - UTV ACtion telugu - Dont know why they choose this number, probably the techy guys in ADTV like this channel number a lot... Smile or its their lucky number..

And the list goes.. on... Smile) Wake up guys, rearrange the list, many people does not look at these oddly lined-up channels...

Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DTH Updates: Channel removed/not available on ADTV nairrk 0 27 5 hours ago
Last Post: nairrk
  DTH Updates: New Channels added by ADTV nairrk 0 55 10-22-2020, 10:46 AM
  Update: Sunday Super Sale on ADTV nairrk 64 13,209 10-18-2020, 09:19 AM
  DTH Updates: Channels removed/not available on ADTV nairrk 0 71 10-15-2020, 09:26 AM
  DTH Updates: New Channels, AkashEduTv -JEE & Akash EduTv - NEET added by ADTV nairrk 0 419 10-12-2020, 08:05 AM
  DTH Updates: Channels removed/not available on ADTV nairrk 0 144 10-07-2020, 08:12 AM
  DTH Updates: New Channels added by ADTV nairrk 0 150 10-07-2020, 08:07 AM
  DTH Updates: ADTV added 'Airtel Entertainment Home 3' on Ch.123 nairrk 0 421 10-02-2020, 08:05 AM
  DTH Updates: New Channels added by ADTV nairrk 0 115 09-30-2020, 09:37 AM
  DTH Updates: Channels removed/not available on ADTV nairrk 0 126 09-26-2020, 09:19 AM