Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DTH Updates : Indigital Delhi STB info needed
Advertisement
Hello, I am a Indigitial Delhi subscriber and today my STB was upgraded to model MYBOX DVBC INC-002. It has a USB port behind and the manual says it supports PVR, has anyone tried this? whats the procedure? Also how to train the remote to manage TV functions?
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
(06-25-2013, 12:20 AM)Uziel Wrote: Hello, I am a Indigitial Delhi subscriber and today my STB was upgraded to model MYBOX DVBC INC-002. It has a USB port behind and the manual says it supports PVR, has anyone tried this? whats the procedure? Also how to train the remote to manage TV functions?

You did not specified whether it is HD box or normal SD box. PVR functionality is not yet enabled in SD box. It may happens in near future but no time frame specified. while this facility is already available in their HD box.

To manage TV function, the steps are given in the manual. I don't have specified model hence can not explain but it work perfectly in my case
Thanks given by:
hello, i have received SD STB DTC-2030 manufacrured by kaifa, Based on NOVABASE Technology, which have USB Port and all multimedia buttons on remote and also a guide for PVR in manual but, when press recording key on remote it displays PVR function is not activated.
there is a note in user manual that:
Prepared for PVR functionality via USB (Functionality to be activated by software update)

i searched all over net but didn't get anything,

plz help to activate PVR, my stb is detecting external pendrive and HDD.

Help is appriciated, Thank You.

Br.
Weprem
Thanks given by:
In other DTH services, even if a subsriber buy a PVR, the recording function will work only after the Dth people activate the recording feature. So suggest you talk to Indigital guys and find about the details...
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: MSO Asianet moves Delhi HC as Star switches off signals nairrk 0 436 06-13-2018, 10:03 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: Radio City Mumbai and Delhi RJs join hands to cheer for Indian Football Team nairrk 0 435 06-09-2018, 06:58 PM
  General News: Fever FM is the official radio partner of Delhi Daredevils, Mumbai Indians,.. nairrk 0 467 04-25-2018, 07:29 AM
  General News: Boxout.fm celebrates turning one with three-day Boxout Weekender in Delhi nairrk 0 435 03-21-2018, 07:22 AM
  General News: Fever FM holds the first position in Mumbai and Delhi nairrk 0 513 02-10-2018, 01:54 PM
  General News: Captivating character 'Whatsap Chachu' will entertain BIG FM Delhi listeners nairrk 0 533 11-04-2017, 07:52 AM
  General News: Mirchi associates with Delhi govt on substance use nairrk 0 588 10-02-2017, 04:35 PM
  General News: Radio Nasha presents Delhi NCR's most luxurious 'Ramleela' nairrk 0 503 09-28-2017, 09:04 AM
  General News: Delhi HC allows MSOs to implead in Tata Sky, Airtel Digital TV case against TRAI nairrk 0 500 07-26-2017, 09:27 AM
  General News: Radio City Delhi re-launches flagship show ‘Love Guru’ nairrk 0 446 07-14-2017, 07:15 AM