Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.47 Average
DTH Updates : Never go to OMEGA hospital in Mangalore
Advertisement
If any of our forum visitors are living in Mangalore and its near by places, I request never go to the hospital called OMEGA. They call themselves as first and foremost superspeciality Health Care Centre of Mangalore dedicated to provide quality care to the residents in and around the city and the neighbouring areas including North Kerala.

But the condition is not like that. Last month one of my relative admitted there for a heart operation. They did operation and put her in ICU. Even after 1 week they didn't shift her to general ward. After asking few times they said they are doing dialysis as kidney got failed. She never had kidney problem and yesterday she died as brain also failed.

They kept her in ICU for almost one month and charged ₹8 lakhs for that.

Later we came to know that all those things happened due to carelessness of hospital staff. I request all people to not to go to that hospital.

This is their website.
http://www.omegahospital.org/
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Sorry to hear the sad news about your relative; hope the message passes onto as many as possible and take a note of it seriously....
I can understand the feeling, as I was continually in and out of hospital during the last month on treatment of my relative. Its painful to hear these kind of sad news and ofcourse everyone should join and protest against these kind of bad attitude from hospital/hospital staff.
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
Thanks given by:
We plan to take legal action against them.
Thanks given by:

Thanks for passing on the incident and information about the hospital. People from my area usually go to Mangalore for treatment but dont know if any one visiting Omega Hospital. Will keep it in mind.
All other hospitals are good. But stay away from OMEGA, they just eat money.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DTH News: Cumballa Hill Hospital invests Rs 1 Crore in 3D Technology Sathish 0 1,186 02-10-2011, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Sathish