Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DTH Updates : SHRADDHA channel removed and mh1 not availble
Advertisement
We used to watch "Shraddha" regularly,everyday,because Shraddha is the
only channel which airs the aarti session from the holy shrine of
Vaishnodevi LIVE,twice each day (mornings & evenings)

I'm not getting "Shraddha" for the past one month.I have a Dish TV
connection (Standard definition),Shraddha used to be in the Dish TV
platform on channel number 1540,but now some other channel called
"Mangal Kalash" has come in its place.I had complained/requested about
the inclusion of Shraddha to Dish Tv's customer care at 1860-180-3474
on Oct 19,2012 (request no.101823360).The Dish Tv customer
representative told me that Shraddha was a part of the Doordarshan's
free channel pack and that Doordarshan has now removed "Shraddha" from
their platform....Is that true? If it is true, then I'm dissapointed
with our country's official broadcaster "Doordarshan".

I hope Shraddha is included in the Dish Tv and/or Doordarshan
platform,since,till today we used to watch Vaishnodevi aarti,which
used to be aired in another channel called "mh1" in the
mornings.As of today "mh1" which airs at channel no. 804,is still
available,but there is neither any picture nor any sound and the
dishtv customer representative assumed that it may be an alignment
issue(complaint no.105871737),but a dish tv representative who checked
my connection just now confirmed that my dishtv's dish alignment is
perfect....

Dish tv representatives & Doordarshan representatives Please look into the matter and make sure that "Shraddha" & "mh1" are included in the Dish Tv and/or Doordarshan platform

Guys & Gals here,I hope you support me in pressurising Dish Tv & Doordarshan in resuming the feed of Shraddha.

....If you people think that there is an issue between Shraddha/mh1 and Doordarshan &/or Dish Tv,PLEASE at least give me a list of the DTH companies which include "Shraddha".

Thanks,
Nikhil
Mumbai,Maharastra
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
MH One Shraddha Channel is available 24 Hours a day on Reliance Digital TV , Airtel Digital TV. It is also available on a smaller screen on Tata Sky's Actve Service: Actve Darshan.
Try and spread the message of happiness and peace everywhere:happy:
Thanks given by:
(11-27-2012, 08:30 PM)sam16 Wrote: MH One Shraddha Channel is available 24 Hours a day on Reliance Digital TV , Airtel Digital TV. It is also available on a smaller screen on Tata Sky's Actve Service: Actve Darshan.

I request you to see DD Direct plus as Shraddha was a part of dd direct bouquet & not dish tv. DD direct has removed it not dish.
Try and spread the message of happiness and peace everywhere:happy:
Thanks given by:
you are the dish tv customer.this is not a proper answer from dish.they are responsible for thier customers wishes.why they depends dd plus.so send mail again and force them to add that channel.i forget name of the channel which is dish's own channel removed from dd plus but dish tv instanlly added that channel with in 2 hour.so dish tv fooling us.bad dth.

dont comment dd plus.they are working their way properly.
Thanks given by:
(11-27-2012, 10:16 PM)waytobala Wrote: you are the dish tv customer.this is not a proper answer from dish.they are responsible for thier customers wishes.why they depends dd plus.so send mail again and force them to add that channel.i forget name of the channel which is dish's own channel removed from dd plus but dish tv instanlly added that channel with in 2 hour.so dish tv fooling us.bad dth.

Its Zee Salaam.
Thanks given by:
(11-27-2012, 08:30 PM)sam16 Wrote: MH One Shraddha Channel is available 24 Hours a day on Reliance Digital TV , Airtel Digital TV. It is also available on a smaller screen on Tata Sky's Actve Service: Actve Darshan.

I apologize for my late reply.

Yes, I did a little research yesterday, and I got to know that Videocon DTH, Airtel DTH, BIG DTH and Tata Sky have "Shraddha" in their DTH platforms.

Tata Sky offering "Shraddha" on small screen via Active Darshan is a useful info.

After a few days after my last post, Dish TV added back "MH1" to its platform, but "Shraddha" wasnt, this meant that I could only watch the morning Aarti, Live from Vaishnodevi Shrine, instead of both morning and evening Live Aartis in Shradhha. I somehow adjusted and now, As of Jan. 10, 2014, Dish TV has decided to even remove "MH1" from its DTH platform, though their website still has the channel included in the subscription pack, that I have ->

As of now, DishTv and Sun Direct are the only companies that donot offer "Shraddha" and "MH1" Sad
Thanks given by:
(11-27-2012, 10:16 PM)waytobala Wrote: you are the dish tv customer.this is not a proper answer from dish.they are responsible for thier customers wishes.why they depends dd plus.so send mail again and force them to add that channel.i forget name of the channel which is dish's own channel removed from dd plus but dish tv instanlly added that channel with in 2 hour.so dish tv fooling us.bad dth.

Fair enough, I sent them a couple of mails, all I get is an apology and I'm told that my feedback/complaint is forwarded to their Marketing Department.

Apparently, as of now, both Shraddha & MH1 are pay channels, I think. I checked DD Direct Plus' (Now known as DD DishFree) latest channel list, it doesnt have "Shraddha" and "MH1"
Thanks given by:
(11-27-2012, 08:33 PM)sam16 Wrote:

I request you to see DD Direct plus as Shraddha was a part of dd direct bouquet & not dish tv. DD direct has removed it not dish.

Yes, I did check the latest channel list of DD DishFree (formerly DD Direct Plus), it doesnt have "Shraddha". But, since most of Dish TV's competitors like Videocon D2H, Tata Sky, Airtel Digital and BIG DTH offer "Shraddha" (two of these companies offer "Shraddha" for as low as Rupees 5/month), Its quite surprising that Dish TV isnt offering it, even as a seperate A-la-carte or as an Addon.
Thanks given by:
Update:

I just got a call from Dish TV, I was told that, As of January 9, 2014, channel no. 804 (MH1) and some other north indian/north eastern/nepali channels are now taken off the South Super Platinum pack. All these channels are now an A-la-carte pack of Rupees 25! and that As of now they dont have any plans of including "Shraddha" channel Sad
Thanks given by:
Its very bad part of dishtv dth as we were proud to have this first dth in our homes, But channels like SHRADDHA a Religion channel must be in every dth and free to users.
Satellites-Receiving:
C-Band: 38E, 68E, 75E, 76E, 78.5E, 80E, 83E, 91.5E, 100E,105.5E  
Ku-Band:3E, 7E, 9E, 10E, 16E, 21E, 25E, 26E, 36E, 38E, 42E, 45E, 48E, 52.5E, 53E, 55E, 60E, 74E, 75E, 76E, 83E, 91.5E, 93.5E, 95E, 100.5E, 105.5E, 108E
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DishTV added "ALJAZEERA- Free (TV)" channel on its DTH platform on 02-04-2021 Sathish 0 199 04-02-2021, 10:43 AM
Last Post: Sathish
  "KARMA AYURVEDA (TV)" channel Audio Parameters updated on DishTV DTH Services on 02-04-2021 Sathish 0 125 04-02-2021, 10:40 AM
  "KARMA AYURVEDA (TV)" channel Audio Parameters updated on DishTV DTH Services on 02-04-2021 Sathish 0 96 04-02-2021, 10:37 AM
  "KARMA AYURVEDA (TV)" channel Audio Parameters updated on DishTV DTH Services on 02-04-2021 Sathish 0 110 04-02-2021, 10:34 AM
  "KARMA AYURVEDA (TV)" channel Audio Parameters updated on DishTV DTH Services on 02-04-2021 Sathish 0 144 04-02-2021, 10:31 AM
  DishTV removed "Marathi Active-Rs 40 (TV)" channel from its DTH platform on 01-04-2021 Sathish 0 89 04-01-2021, 05:17 AM
  DishTV removed "Manoranjan Movies- Free (TV)" channel from its DTH platform on 01-04-2021 Sathish 0 101 04-01-2021, 05:13 AM
  DishTV removed "Maha Punjabi- Free (TV)" channel from its DTH platform on 01-04-2021 Sathish 0 97 04-01-2021, 05:10 AM
  DishTV removed "Sadhna Bhakti- Free (TV)" channel from its DTH platform on 01-04-2021 Sathish 0 80 04-01-2021, 05:07 AM
  DishTV removed "DD Bihar- Free (TV)" channel from its DTH platform on 01-04-2021 Sathish 0 88 04-01-2021, 05:04 AM