Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DTH Updates : changeing dth
Advertisement
I had reliance digital TV dth. from 1 year I am not using. now I want change my dth into DD FREE DISH with reliance STB Antenna .any body give me some idea
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
You can not use reliance DTH STB for DD DIRECT PLUS, you cant get FTA/DD DIRECT channels in it, because all paid dth operators have blocked this facility in their stb, you have to buy separate FTA receiver from market, it not costs you more than 800rs, but you can use reliance dish, wire, lnb for dd direct plus, just purchase fta stb
Thanks given by:
Thanks brother for u r suggestion. I am request u which company FTA STB is best.plz give some suggestions
Thanks given by:
I don't know about it,
Thanks given by:
Hey.. as you said you have not recharged your account from 12 months, i want to know that what error message you are getting on your reliance dth, are you getting 'smart card pairing error 108'? because this error i am getting from past 2 years and when i called to cc they told that it is because i have not recharged my account from long time, and they are telling me to rc with rs400 for pairing smart card and stb, i want to confirm weather cc is telling true,.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DTH Updates: dth changeing sky 1 1,399 04-13-2014, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Anirudha Das