Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.73 Average
DTH Updates : how to view FTA Channels from INTELSAT 10 (Hum tv and Ary channels ) on DD Direct Plu
Advertisement
Hi iam from Hyderabad India iam currently using DD direct plus Dish on Insat 4b but i want to watch Fta channels from Intelsat 10 on same Dd Direct plus Dish How can i do this please provide me solution ? I want to view HUM TV AND ARY CHANNELS from Intelsat . please provide me detailed information in this regards
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Which Set Top Box you have?
Thanks given by:
Dear All,

Iam currently using OVAL Dish Tv Dish Anteena and dish tv LNB and Solid company receiver for watching DD Direct Plus channels .But i want to watch FTA channels from INTELSAT 10 channels like HUM TV ARY DIGITAL can anyone help me in watching intelsat fta channels on Dd Direct Plus Do i need to have C band Lnb ?
Thanks given by:
(06-04-2011, 12:30 PM)Dr Kashif Wrote: Dear All,

Iam currently using OVAL Dish Tv Dish Anteena and dish tv LNB and Solid company receiver for watching DD Direct Plus channels .But i want to watch FTA channels from INTELSAT 10 channels like HUM TV ARY DIGITAL can anyone help me in watching intelsat fta channels on Dd Direct Plus Do i need to have C band Lnb ?

Bro Its very simple to get Sat in any location :-

a) for C band channels you should C band Dish and C band LNB (U can also but C/Ku Band LNB if you want to watch c and Ku band channels on the same sat)
b) There should be footprint of the same sat and same band in your area so that you can get the signal
c) you should have the right size of the Dish to get Signal according to footprints.
d) If you are talking about Intelsat 10 at 68.5°E then u cant receive both dd direct+ on the same dish.
e) to get you might try the dish and the same LNB for Intelsat 10 at 68.5°E Ku band Signal. But to get C band u got to have cband dish and C band LNB.

:happy:IF YOU LIKE THEN DON'T FORGET TO CLICK THANKS
Thanks given by:
Hi

Iam from Hyderabad India currently iam using Dishtv Oval Dish anteena and dish tv Lnb and Solid company receiver for viewing DD Direct plus Channels But i want to view Hum tv and Ary digital channels from Intelsat 10 Please show me how to view intelsat 10 on zee dish tv dish anteena . I need to add one more lnb or how can i view other satellites .please show me
Thanks given by:
@Dr Kashif,

Admin's Note: Don't create new thread every time on the same topic. Next time you will be warned.

Check the 4th post in this thread. Already Mr.Kanwar has replied to your query.
Thanks given by:
(06-06-2011, 11:51 AM)Dr Kashif Wrote: Hi

Iam from Hyderabad India currently iam using Dishtv Oval Dish anteena and dish tv Lnb and Solid company receiver for viewing DD Direct plus Channels But i want to view Hum tv and Ary digital channels from Intelsat 10 Please show me how to view intelsat 10 on zee dish tv dish anteena . I need to add one more lnb or how can i view other satellites .please show me

Hi,
Can we get Ku Band channels on Intelsat 10 on 60 cms dish anteena
Thanks given by:
Well mate there is very very slim chances to get this in your area with 60cm. Even for C band you need atleast 4ft dish and for Ku Band atleast 6ft i suppose.u can try
:happy:IF YOU LIKE THEN DON'T FORGET TO CLICK THANKS
Thanks given by:
saying 1000 of thanks to www.indiandth.in because they provide lot of correct and fast news regarding DTH YA...
Thanks given by:
(08-04-2011, 02:07 PM)ramkipraveen Wrote: RP saying 1000 of thanks to www.indiandth.in because they provide lot of correct and fast news regarding DTH YA...

Note:
Do not use Forum to advertise your business/website.
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DTH Updates: AIR Leh (Radio) and AIR Jammu (Radio) channels added on DD Free Dish. Sathish 0 141 08-10-2020, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Sathish
  IDF Exclusive: DD Free Dish Channels List with LCN Sathish 0 230 07-09-2020, 01:32 AM
  IDF Exclusive: 9 new channels added on DD Free Dish Sathish 0 288 07-01-2020, 03:29 PM
  IDF Exclusive: Frequency wise channels list of DD Free Dish as on 30-06-2020 Sathish 0 201 06-30-2020, 06:31 AM
  IDF Exclusive: 3 Test channels added on DD Free Dish Sathish 0 197 06-29-2020, 02:26 PM
  IDF Exclusive: Frequency wise channels list of DD Free Dish as on 28-06-2020 Sathish 0 193 06-28-2020, 05:58 AM
  DTH News: Prasar Bharati allots DD Free Dish slots to three channels for Rs 21.69 cr nairrk 0 871 08-12-2019, 09:23 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  DTH Updates: DD National HD channel added on DD Free Dish (DD Direct Plus) Sathish 3 1,347 07-15-2019, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Catvindia
  DTH News: DD Free Dish Platform presently carries 94 SD TV channels: I&B min nairrk 0 561 07-15-2019, 12:21 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  DTH Updates: 11 new DD channels added on DD Free Dish Sathish 2 1,061 05-12-2019, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Hassan Syed