Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DTH Updates : my stb software ?
Advertisement
i am using sun from 5years last update to my stb was 4 years ago.i felt software was out of date seing our members screenshots,i am not getting streo effect to all the channels except info channel and some other channels,i am in telugu cinema plus pack as i watch telugu channels only zee telugu ,tv9,ntv are som what stereo effect is applicable ,generally my stb shows steroic channels with yellow colour volume symbol in the info bar.but zee telugu ,tv9,ntv but still they are getting streotic effect.if i change my stb will i get any use or otherwise i have to continue with it,softwre was very old compared to our members stb:hot:Confusednow ball::omg:
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
(04-30-2013, 03:29 PM)manikanth Wrote: i am using sun from 5years last update to my stb was 4 years ago.i felt software was out of date seing our members screenshots,i am not getting streo effect to all the channels except info channel and some other channels,i am in telugu cinema plus pack as i watch telugu channels only zee telugu ,tv9,ntv are som what stereo effect is applicable ,generally my stb shows steroic channels with yellow colour volume symbol in the info bar.but zee telugu ,tv9,ntv but still they are getting streotic effect.if i change my stb will i get any use or otherwise i have to continue with it,softwre was very old compared to our members stb:hot:Confusednow ball::omg:

Basically your software may be out of date. I am using Sun Direct for a quite long period of time. Me still dont face this problem. What you can do you can call the local CC and ask them specifically about the software upgradation and yes, TV9 Telegu, NTV News Telegu, Zee Telegu definitely available in stereo mode. But this can be applicable with other popular Telegu Channels as well if software upgradation being done. Incase that is not possible, then you can wait. And if you want to get stereophonic sound and high class picture go for HD Box then. It gives both stereophonic sound and high class picture. In HD Box, Gemini TV HD, Sun TV HD, Sun Music HD, KTV HD will be available on stereophonic mode. Go ahead, if any further problem please feel free to personal message me in this forum or else you can also post a new thread regarding your queries.
Try and spread the message of happiness and peace everywhere:happy:
Thanks given by:
k then i will ring up the cc.thanx for the suggestion:-)
Thanks given by:
the ss placed in addition of comedy central thread is that new software
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Software Upgrade For HomeCast:: Follow This Procedure greatsadiq 63 36,828 08-11-2013, 04:36 PM
Last Post: orangebalaji
  IDF Exclusive: How to download the software manually to Homecast STB sivakumar_1979 4 2,762 11-29-2012, 06:18 PM
Last Post: manikanth
  DTH Updates: No Software Update MAHI 2 1,302 11-13-2012, 07:57 PM
Last Post: MAHI
Rainbow IDF Exclusive: how to re software update sun direct hd stb sureshaa 0 2,236 07-20-2012, 10:41 AM
Last Post: sureshaa
  Software got updated for Sun Direct Homecast STB Sathish 18 17,180 03-26-2011, 02:19 PM
Last Post: greatsadiq
  DTH News: New Software update for Coship CDVB6750 kaleshg.poliyath 1 4,367 11-29-2010, 06:13 PM
Last Post: hakkimpmk
  Software Upgrade started for Samsung HD STB Kanwar 10 5,536 11-06-2010, 06:23 PM
Last Post: syedgkaleem
  opentech software upgrade started mani 4 3,372 10-25-2010, 11:06 AM
Last Post: mrcjnraj
  Software of COSHIP STB is upgrading now in Sun Direct shrinathsharma 42 26,223 10-22-2010, 07:09 PM
Last Post: babinlonston
  Software Upgrade For Samsung HD box mayu 0 1,818 08-10-2010, 05:00 PM
Last Post: mayu