Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DVB Triplet information on digital operator networks
Advertisement
how do i capture the ONID (Original Network ID), TID (Transporter ID) and SID (Service ID of each channel). Need help on any device available that can be used to identify this information. I understand this data is mandatory to be carried along with each channel by the operators. Help on this will be appreciated.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
If you want ONID (Original Network ID), TID (Transporter ID) and SID (Service ID of each channel) means you need to buy some DVB Card and use supporting software like DVBDream or ProgDVB or SmartDVB etc.. which gives all the details of the channel. But problem is you get only 1 channel details at a time.

Check the below SS which gives the full details of the channel. The details is taken from DVBDream.

If you have Openbox, Then you can get the below details from it. This will be the good option, as you get all the details satellite wise or Frequency wise.

Check the below SS which give the full details of the channels Frequency wise.

Thanks given by:
Thanks a lot for the info.Would be of great help if you give me more details of the openbox that you have mentioned. However the portion of the screen that you have shown here does not have all the information but it seems like the entire display will have my required information.
Secondly, you suggestion on a DVB card and the suggested software does have the information i want.
Can you provide me with more details please in terms of how do i acquire these and are there any off the shelf devices availble to capture the required information on a regular basis.
Thanks given by:
R U Searching for these details →

Thanks given by:
(08-28-2013, 03:11 PM)joykap Wrote: Thanks a lot for the info.Would be of great help if you give me more details of the openbox that you have mentioned. However the portion of the screen that you have shown here does not have all the information but it seems like the entire display will have my required information.
Secondly, you suggestion on a DVB card and the suggested software does have the information i want.
Can you provide me with more details please in terms of how do i acquire these and are there any off the shelf devices availble to capture the required information on a regular basis.

The screen from Openbox which I have shown has only those information.

I think the screenshot which Mr.Bhat posted above has all the information which is required for you.
Thanks given by:
Wondering whats the use of these ID's..?
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
Thanks given by:
Is this can be helpfull for hacking the Tatasky service ? Tongue just a curiosity only Big Grin
Thanks given by:
you cannot hack any system with this information. if you see the the first screen shot posted by Sathish. Information in that screen is what i want to capture.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DTH News: Tata Sky vs D2h vs Dish TV vs Airtel Digital TV: STB prices, features compared nairrk 1 1,039 07-07-2019, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Hassan Syed
  Update: Tata Sky and Airtel Digital TV offers free sports channels nairrk 4 1,038 03-25-2019, 12:07 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  DTH News: Dish TV, Airtel Digital TV plan mega merger to take on Reliance Jio: Report nairrk 0 661 03-19-2019, 09:10 AM
  DTH News: Airtel Digital TV, Dish TV, Hathway, and More Announce Channel Prices, Packs.. nairrk 0 676 01-01-2019, 03:04 PM
  DTH News: Airtel Digital Tv numbers up nairrk 0 600 04-25-2018, 11:59 AM
  DTH News: Star, Airtel Digital TV renew content deal nairrk 0 725 04-02-2018, 09:42 AM
  Update: Star India urges Airtel Digital subscribers to switch nairrk 0 893 03-24-2018, 02:39 PM
  DTH News: Star, Airtel Digital TV row escalates nairrk 0 715 03-24-2018, 10:52 AM
  DTH News: Airtel Digital TV launches offer for Reliance Digital TV customers nairrk 0 901 11-03-2017, 09:54 AM
  DTH News: Airtel Digital TV net subs addition tanks 58.6% in Q2, EBIT up 18.49% to Rs 123 crore nairrk 0 677 11-01-2017, 10:18 AM