Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discrimination by Dish TruHD on South Royale Package
Advertisement
Dish TruHD has two packages Super Royale package and Super Royale South.
Both have same payout of Rs 560 per month.But for South Royale package Zee TV HD is removed from base pack whereas Super Royale package has Zee TV HD in base pack. South Royale have to pay Rs35 per month extra to view Zee TV HD

Removing Zee HD from South package without adding any other HD channel in lieu is discriminatory for South Royale package
Would DishTv management consider adding ZeeHD to south Royale Base pack?It would be a good will gesture
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
It is indeed highly discriminatory.

I have also subscribed to Super HD Royale South. I used to have Zee TV HD before within the base pack. Now removed. I made several complaints on this to DishTV, but no answer at all.
Customer Services just ignore the complaints!

I even told them to move me HD Royale (not South). It does not make any difference to add south because I am watching only HD Channels. No answer!
Thanks given by:
This is the standard reply from DISH TV against this discrimination.They should add Zee TV to base pack.They will get more eyeballs for advertisement as Zee TV is also seen by lot many south people

"Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for writing to DISHTV.

We would like to inform you that Zee TV HD channel is not available in South Super HD Royale pack and the same is available in Super HD Royale pack.

Please note that package contents and pricing are decided by the our Marketing team and we have taken your feedback regarding the same and forwarded it to our Marketing team.

Please note that whenever new channels will be added to your current package you will be duly informed.

We would also like to inform you that with South Super HD Royale pack you get 4 free regional language zones which is not available with Super HD Royale pack.

Moreover, if you want to see Zee TV HD channel you can avail ala-carte pack for the same which is available at cost of Rs.40/- per month inclusive all taxes.

Please note that as per company norms, there is a minimum Lock-in period of 30 days on mentioned a-la-carte. Therefore, it can not be deactivated within 30 days of activation.

Please revert back with the confirmation if you want to avail this ala-carte pack so that needful can be done.

Incase of any concerns please write to us or call us, we would be glad to be of assistance.

We value your association and assure you of our commitment to serve you with a smile.

Regards,"
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "DISH BUZZ (TV)" channel Audio Parameters updated on DishTV DTH Services on 24-02-2021 Sathish 0 48 Yesterday, 03:39 AM
Last Post: Sathish
  "DISH BUZZ (TV)" channel Audio Parameters updated on DishTV DTH Services on 24-02-2021 Sathish 0 62 Yesterday, 03:35 AM
  "DISH BUZZ (TV)" channel Audio Parameters updated on DishTV DTH Services on 24-02-2021 Sathish 0 41 Yesterday, 03:07 AM
  DishTV added "DISH BUZZ (TV)" channel on its DTH platform on 28-01-2021 Sathish 0 30 01-29-2021, 02:37 AM
  DishTV added "DISH BUZZ (TV)" channel on its DTH platform on 28-01-2021 Sathish 0 28 01-29-2021, 02:34 AM
  DTH News: Dish TV shifts manufacturing of Set-top boxes to India nairrk 0 852 09-16-2020, 01:55 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  DTH Updates: ABP News Static Plate (Data) channel added on Dish TV India Sathish 0 201 08-10-2020, 11:43 AM
  DTH Updates: FOX life HD- Rs 1 (TV) channel shifted frequency on Dish TV India Sathish 0 194 08-10-2020, 11:42 AM
  DTH Updates: LIVE LIFE SHATAYUPATHY channel removed from 3 slots on Dish TV India Sathish 0 205 08-10-2020, 11:40 AM
  DTH Updates: Korean Drama Active- Rs 40 channel added on Dish TV India on 04-08-2020 Sathish 0 234 08-04-2020, 07:40 AM