Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Dish TV Offers Postpaid Home Delivery of Connection
Advertisement
Hi Everybody,

This is my first post here, I am a Dishtv Subscriber since last year and pretty much satisfied with my Dishtv. Whether its Customer Service, packages or whether its pricing. I Find Dishtv is value of money to their subsribers.

Further let me share my experience with Dishtv.

I have planned to Buy my second Dishtv Connection for my second TV in other room. Though I am very much satisfied with my first connection so i decided to go for Second Dishtv Connection, But also checked and enquired about other connections and their packages as well and at the end decided to go with one more Dishtv Connection.

So, i have decided to book through website, (As you might have aware of That they have Free postpaid Home Delivery of Connection), So I go to Dishtv Website and Order the Second Connection, So i filled up the details on the form and Submit and i got a token Noumber as a reference.

http://www.dishtv.in/Static/home-deliveryEnqInfo.asp
(Also one can request for Free Home delivery of Postpaid Dishtv Connection by Sending SMS "dishtv" to 57575)

So in next around 4 hrs i have recieved a call from Dishtv team confirming about installation time. I have given the installation time of evening on the same day. And this time i am really amazed to see the fast and improved customer service from Dishtv. As when i have Enquired about Tata Sky they said it will take 48 hrs and Dishtv will take 24 Hrs.

Further Dishtv Installer were came on the time in the evening and installed the complete connection and Activated and then collected the money and the necessary documents.

Some Good Point:

1. Its great to see Dishtv offering Free home delivery of Postpaid Connection where we have to pay the amount once the complete system is installed and activated.

2. No Extra Charges for anything or no hidden charges Only Rs.1590 BOX charges + 200 Installation

3. Experienced a very good customer service.

4. Further After complete installation, the installer given a complete demo of the BOX.

5. And good thing is our connection is installed and activated with in 24 hrs. Like mine i have ordered it in the morning and the connection is installed and activated by evening.

6. I must say this is a very good initiative and service by DISHTV where they provide complete peace of mind. Just book your connection and relax.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
yes kaushal.........dishtv is best for me also.............i am also satisfied with it's picture quality, sound quality, packages & pricing
[Image: gigigigi.gif]
Thanks given by:
dish tv may not be the best dth................but its packaging and price are well arranged.
[Image: indiandthsig.php]
Thanks given by:
dishtv packages are good and it is providing rechage free card ,so we can take the alcarta at free of cost.and dishtv is always providing the new offer to its new and existing customer
try to findout ur own destiny
Thanks given by:
Well Yes I agree dishtv have very good packages and low pricing as compared with others.

But what here i am telling is about their new postpaid home delivery experience and offer.
this postpaid home delivery was excellent offer where one can just sitting at home and order for his new dishtv connection and good thing is immediately afterplacing the order he get call from dishtv for confirmation of installation and activation.

Its completely hassel free and your connection is fully activated with in 24 hrs and also you have to pay once your connection is installed and active.
Thanks given by:
That's really a good offer introduced by Dishtv some time back Postpaid free home delivery where customer need to order Dishtv via their website or message and pay after all the activation and installation is done.
[Image: indiandthsig.php]
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "DISH BUZZ (TV)" channel Audio Parameters updated on DishTV DTH Services on 24-02-2021 Sathish 0 77 02-24-2021, 03:39 AM
Last Post: Sathish
  "DISH BUZZ (TV)" channel Audio Parameters updated on DishTV DTH Services on 24-02-2021 Sathish 0 86 02-24-2021, 03:35 AM
  "ZING HOME (TV)" channel ECM PIDs updated on DishTV DTH Services on 24-02-2021 Sathish 0 74 02-24-2021, 03:23 AM
  "ZING HOME (TV)" channel Audio Parameters updated on DishTV DTH Services on 24-02-2021 Sathish 0 65 02-24-2021, 03:16 AM
  "DISH BUZZ (TV)" channel Audio Parameters updated on DishTV DTH Services on 24-02-2021 Sathish 0 65 02-24-2021, 03:07 AM
  DishTV added "DISH BUZZ (TV)" channel on its DTH platform on 28-01-2021 Sathish 0 51 01-29-2021, 02:37 AM
  DishTV added "DISH BUZZ (TV)" channel on its DTH platform on 28-01-2021 Sathish 0 37 01-29-2021, 02:34 AM
  DTH News: Dish TV shifts manufacturing of Set-top boxes to India nairrk 0 864 09-16-2020, 01:55 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  DishTV removed "DISHTV OFFERS (TV)" channel from its DTH platform on 05-09-2020 Sathish 0 473 09-05-2020, 04:13 AM
  DTH Updates: ABP News Static Plate (Data) channel added on Dish TV India Sathish 0 217 08-10-2020, 11:43 AM